NOOoOOO! Aw poop. :(

So I have the best job in the world… and I have to quit it. The whole place is corrupt and I can’t do anything about it and I can’t stand it. This head farmer guy ‘Rick’ is a total prick (and to tell you the truth he scares me half to death…) he doesn’t know how to take car of animals, and I can’t stand to be on a farm that is breaking the law, and not treating the animals as they should be treated.

Everyone else is cowards. They won’t stand up to him, even his boss! But he just caused the death of a cow (well she isn’t dead yet, but they are going to ‘put her out of her misery’) by not milking her and letting her bag burst. AND instead of putting her to sleep and having her properly disposed of, they are shooting her and burying her (illegally, as your not allowed to bury cows in a farm in the middle of a city) NEXT TO A CREEK! A creak that happens to have houses down streat, which will get contaminated with a decomposing cow.

This is just to much. He doesn’t clean their pens, he doesn’t feed them, he doesn’t even use proper health care, he is breaking the law, and everyone else is letting him get away with it. So even though this is the best job in the entire earth for me at my age, I will not allow animals to be treated poorly and ILEGALLY.

So I am going to stand up to him. I am going to tell him what he is doing is wrong, illegal, and just plain stupid. I am going to quit. And I am going to complain to the city. I don’t care if no one believes me, I can’t work for such a lazy, idiotic, pig like Rick.

Good for you! That sounds just awful! The poor cow

definitely call the authorities on him

I think you are doing the right thing.

do all that but dont quit…if it hits the news see if they dare fire you

I agree don’t quit!

And report it asap.

you might even come good out of sorting this out bri

yeah don’t quit, the fact that your there and your guna make a compliant etc is a good start. If you quit he could get up to anything and if noone else will say anything, you’ll be the only one who can report it.

Best reporting it beforespeaking to him personally i think, coz if he fires you he could claim that your trying to spread rumours to get back at him

Go the press or authorties first i reakon

good luck

Maybe Rick will get replaced soon after you alert the authorities. You shouldnt quit just yet.

The whole thing is REALLY corrupt, like high up, I told my teacher, and he went and confronted him about it, and he was going to change all the rules of when were allowed to take the animals out and stuff… and as far as everyone is concerned his ‘student’ (me) is lying.

We really can’t prove anything.

[quote=“Laurs, post: 1101753”]yeah don’t quit, the fact that your there and your guna make a compliant etc is a good start. If you quit he could get up to anything and if noone else will say anything, you’ll be the only one who can report it.

[COLOR=“Red”]Best reporting it beforespeaking to him personally i think, coz if he fires you he could claim that your trying to spread rumours to get back at him
Go the press or authorties first i reakon

good luck[/QUOTE]

good point

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1101755”]The whole thing is REALLY corrupt, like high up, I told my teacher, and he went and confronted him about it, and he was going to change all the rules of when were allowed to take the animals out and stuff… and as far as everyone is concerned his ‘student’ (me) is lying.

We really can’t prove anything.[/QUOTE]

apart from the near to death cow;)…if it needed milking what went wrong?

She just had a baby, and the bag got infected (from a dirty stall) and then got really swollen (since it wasn’t milked enough and the infection) and then it eventually erupted from no intervention.

The only proof we have is a hole they dug by the river, which they could claim to be anything. And no one is going to back me up, because no one else is willing to lose their job if he isn’t fired or charged with anything.

AKA, everyone else is cowards.

[quote=“AbriannaPeto, post: 1101758”]She just had a baby, and the bag got infected (from a dirty stall) and then got really swollen (since it wasn’t milked enough and the infection) and then it eventually erupted from no intervention.

The only proof we have is a hole they dug by the river, which they could claim to be anything. And no one is going to back me up, because no one else is willing to lose their job if he isn’t fired or charged with anything.[/QUOTE]

a cow sized hole?..a dirty stall?..infection?..what do you have to lose if you want to leave anyway…go for it and dont back down…with your past record with the bears etc anyone can see you want the best for animals and that might just mean something

it’ll only take 1 to back you up and the rest will follow

maybe do a petition to take to the newspapers?

It’s my word against everyone elses at the farm and a guy that is supposedly a well experienced 50 year old farmer. He’ll claim that I was just mad at him for firing me or something, and that I am lying. And everyone will back him up. If I can’t prove it, they can’t charge it. I’m going to see if they go ahead with burying gidget next to the creak, and if they do I’ll go take pictures, and call the city.

just make sure you don’t get caught and that the flash is of so they dont see it go of

LOL@Abrianna Against The World.