Noooooooo!

england are on and only 1 beer in the fridge:willy_nilly:

Dude…you’re SOL… :willy_nilly:

Ummm store…

road trip!!!

during the game?:24:

Oh BB@TW…you just don’t understand…the game is already ON…you can’t come between an Englishman and the game…however, the beer conundrum is a puzzlement…and here is where we discover which truly is more important…beer…or the footy…

Suddenly, I feel like Jane Goodall watching from the tall grass…

Btw…not to rub it in but to rub it in…I’m listening to the game right now and have a beer full of fridge in my office…though, I have to give it up soon for a meeting…

…just sayin’.

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1082689”]Oh BB@TW…you just don’t understand…the game is already ON…you can’t come between an Englishman and the game…however, the beer conundrum is a puzzlement…and here is where we discover which truly is more important…beer…or the footy…

Btw…not to rub it in but to rub it in…I’m listening to the game right now and have a beer full of fridge in my office…though, I have to give it up soon for a meeting…

…just sayin’.[/QUOTE]

:24::24::24::24::24:

[quote=“BlackCherry, post: 1082689”]Oh BB@TW…you just don’t understand…the game is already ON…you can’t come between an Englishman and the game…however, the beer conundrum is a puzzlement…and here is where we discover which truly is more important…beer…or the footy…

…just sayin’.[/quote]

:24::24::24::24: X2! haha

At least you can buy cold beer if you forget to stock up early!

hic what!? I dun geddid…id looked…hic ok to me!

facepalm I really DO type like I talk…

How WILL YOU LIVE?