Now taking Bets

I just turned my AC on in my apartment. first time ever. It’s fucking 80 degrees in my goddamn apartment with the windows open.

I’m taking guesses as to who will get how much my electric bill will be next month?

Guess away.

I’m going to say right around 80 bucks.

The person who’s closest without going over is the winner and he/she gets to…

PAY THE BILL!!!

[quote=2000Si]I just turned my AC on in my apartment. first time ever. It’s fucking 80 degrees in my goddamn apartment with the windows open.

I’m taking guesses as to who will get how much my electric bill will be next month?

Guess away.

I’m going to say right around 80 bucks.

The person who’s closest without going over is the winner and he/she gets to…

PAY THE BILL!!![/quote]

It would help if I knew what city/state you live at. then I could guestimate on the city economy. Also at what temp. are you going to set the thermostat at? I figure if you set it at 72. degress and considering its and apartment and it’s proabbly a heat pump unit. then I might guess at
$140.00 a month for electric bill. But different sttes and citys have varied billing rates depending on the areas economy. Plus depending on the utility company and how big they are and where the derive there source of power then that will play a big factor in you bill also. :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

That’s why it was called a guess. Just guess. sheesh :smiley:

Re: RE: Now taking Bets.

I’ve been accused of over analyzing things.

@ $90.00

is it closest without going over? if so- i say $90.01 :smiley:

I guess $120.00 Electricity is expensive.

ill give an estimate of about 80.01…

explanation:

original degrees when ac kicks in = 80
desired degrees when ac kicks off = 72

80 - 72 = 8

8 * 10 = 80

and then add a penny… 80.00 + .01 = 80.01

:dunno

that makes no sense from an energy consumption and energy property law standpoint :dunno

Hmmm $400 yup its expensive…

:lol

depends. do you have cental air where it goes in every room or do you have a window ac. i say about 100.00

Also depends on how many rooms you have. Is it a one bedroom, two???

Shit I’m scared to death to see my electric bill next month. In the winter with the heat it ran about $200…last month it was about $140.

Who wants to guess what mine will be?? Its a 4 bedroom bi-level. If you win I’ll give you 200 token and let you pay the bill!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Re: RE: Now taking Bets.

[quote=CareBear3030]Also depends on how many rooms you have. Is it a one bedroom, two???

Shit I’m scared to death to see my electric bill next month. In the winter with the heat it ran about $200…last month it was about $140.

Who wants to guess what mine will be?? Its a 4 bedroom bi-level. If you win I’ll give you 200 token and let you pay the bill!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl[/quote]

well, heat (i think) costs more, so ill figure about 180?

$131.54

If get it, I want at least half your tokenz.

That’s only fair.

It’s so nice living on post. You don’t have any bills to pay. :smiley: