Now this is hot


#1

exactly a week ago i got called out to this. now this is one of my ambulances at one of my nursing homes.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n242/teh_fuzz/staci/DSC01415.jpg

now the next one is from the passanger side of the ambulance

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n242/teh_fuzz/staci/DSC01430.jpg

now this last one is looking in the drivers side door, where the steering wheel should be

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n242/teh_fuzz/staci/DSC01455.jpg


#2

Dayum!! Melted the interior to goo


#3

WOW

what caused that, and I hope no one was hurt


#4

sammy it melted EVERYTHING. the only thing we were able to get was the girls money ($112), her drivers license (it was burnt on top) and her keys.

it was ruled accidental and THANK GOD no employee of mine, any patient, or any employees of the nursing home were hurt. the arson investigator said it was electrial


#5

Was anyone inside?


#6

no they were upstairs picking up a patient


#7

Thats good.


#8

wow thats crazy!


#9

That’s messed up. :thumbdown


#10

My son the fireman would enjoy being there :smiley:

It sucks but that is the reason you have insurance. At least you damn well better have. :smiley:


#11

It’s a lucky thing the building didn’t catch on fire too.

My brother’s car had a wiring issue and it caught fire about 20 minutes after shutting it off upon returning from a road trip. He was very lucky. It was parked away from his house, but two other vehicles parked nearby suffered some minor damage.

The smell was horrible days later!


#12

That’s crazy as hell. I’m glad nobody is hurt! :slight_smile:


#13

An ambulance in fire!!! WOW, that is some Grand Theft Auto 4 type of shit. Thats not supposed to happen in real life


#14

Sweet lord

I think people have tried to sell me worse before. They succeeded


#15

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1077119”]It’s a lucky thing the building didn’t catch on fire too.

My brother’s car had a wiring issue and it caught fire about 20 minutes after shutting it off upon returning from a road trip. He was very lucky. It was parked away from his house, but two other vehicles parked nearby suffered some minor damage.

The smell was horrible days later![/quote]

the ambulance was shut off and it was only about 10 minutes from the time that they got there til i got the phone call that it was on fire.

and yeah, the ambulance is parked in our lot and 2 weeks laters still smells!


#16

WOW! That is horrible, but I am so thankful noone is hurt


#17

[quote=“fuzzwifers, post: 1077112”]sammy it melted EVERYTHING. the only thing we were able to get was the girls money ($112), her drivers license (it was burnt on top) and her keys.

it was ruled accidental and THANK GOD no employee of mine, any patient, or any employees of the nursing home were hurt. the arson investigator said it was electrial[/quote]
:eek wow…looks like the firecrew did a good job of putting it out.:thumbup


#18

Whoa! That looks nasty. I’m glad no one was hurt. What caused it to start?


#19

Holy crap!! That is insane!! Im sure glad that there wasnt any bodies in that thing when it started that!


#20

A couple of seat covers and a can of ambulance paint and she’d be good as new… you could buff most of that right out. :smiley: