Odd

I am not expecting a parcel but I have one…

The idiot from Canada post didn’t ring the door bell but left a pick up notice…

I am now clueless and I can’t wait till tomorrow afternoon when I am supposed to pick it up… :surrender

It’s seems a little late to go get it now - or not?

what time is there?

Well considering I got the notice before I left to go out at 2… :wink:

It’s 8:54pm right now.

ooooh presents!!

Do you know something about this?

Or are you guessing it’s a present?

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1083067”]Do you know something about this?

Or are you guessing it’s a present?[/quote]
if it was me you’d know…i’m not good at keeping my presents secret from you:D…so no, not me, but i do have another parcel i need to send out to you.:nod:

Okies… I thought you were being sneaky… :surrender

Now I am even more curious…

I suck at waiting for things:willy_nilly: I think that’s what made me so nuts close to my due date! :ninja

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1083069”]Okies… I thought you were being sneaky… :surrender

Now I am even more curious…

I suck at waiting for things:willy_nilly: I think that’s what made me so nuts close to my due date! :ninja[/quote]
:smiley: i hope whatever it is thats is really nice:nod::thumbup… i love surprises

Well that’s fun. :smiley:

I hope it nice too :slight_smile:

Yes and torture all in one.

The other day I got a strange package as well. It was BBQ seasoning from my friend Brent in FL who is a professional BBQ’er.

That sounds like a fun package.

Usually everyone tells me when they mail me something… But this time… I am clueless.

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1083075”]That sounds like a fun package.

Usually everyone tells me when they mail me something… But this time… I am clueless.[/quote]

Surprises rock. No?

Mostly…:willy_nilly::smiley:

I want a surprise!

OOOOOOOoo I hate the suspense when things like this happen. Hope you get some nice goodies!

Thanks Shey…

Ooh, can’t wait to find out what it is - hope it’s something great! :slight_smile: