Official bad day thread

well thought i might give it a try. i have the worst day ever work sucked my neghbor is yelling at me and i still have to cook dinner haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(slowly grabbing hair and pulling hard)aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thank yall for listining

this will be me when my wife gets home
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/71d7c88df472406f3f21cbf93bf2c336.gif

it all works out in the end

Re: RE: official bad day thread

Yes and Bacon knows this with a lot of practice in the end

sorry, but it will get better…

wait

you actually cook?? DAMN

Joe, take lessons!

I can cook Macaroni!

I can do Easy Mac…

I have to admit that Bossman can cook now! I let him do all the cooking. And I do all the cleaning up! :smiley:

yes i cook and not mac i can cook some good meals and it is better now i have slept and now ignore it

[quote=blank]well thought i might give it a try. i have the worst day ever work sucked my neghbor is yelling at me and i still have to cook dinner haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(slowly grabbing hair and pulling hard)aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thank yall for listining

this will be me when my wife gets home
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/71d7c88df472406f3f21cbf93bf2c336.gif[/quote]

yeah i can see why you had a bad day.

I hit someone at work today. :dunno I felt better afterward though.

yeah i did that before. i had a bad temper as a kid and flipped out on a guy cause he kept on hitting the button on the machine when my hands were in the damn thing. i completley snapped. that incident got me a 300.00 fine and 20 hours of comunity service plus i had to be on probation for 6 months.

Yeah, I know all about fines and whatnot… I got hit on a terroristic threatening charge once. I have a crazy temper, but it takes alot to push me over the edge. The guy today just kept on and kept on. So I grabed a metal brace and flung it at him. Hit him in the side on his ribs. he kinda hobbled out and left work. Bastard.

[quote=vshayes]sorry, but it will get better…

wait

you actually cook?? DAMN

Joe, take lessons![/quote]

I can cook tons of shizznit.

What can you cook? Kraft macaroni and cheese? Plopping a bowl in the microwave doesn’t count.

it dint take alot for me to snap. i beat the living shit out of this guy my friend was dating. they got in an argument and i was asked to go in the front of the house to wait till they were done. all of a suddon i heard this big slap sound and heard her crying. i ran back there and saw a huge red mark on her face. i dont remember what i did to him cause i blacked out when i saw her face. i just remember a few of his neighbors pulling me off him when i snapped back out of it. if you think about it’s really scary. she got really freaked out by it. she told me she knew something was up when my eyes bugged out and i got a glassy look in my eyes and got a really evil look. those are the days i hope to never go back too. i hate fighting now unless its absolutley nessesary.

:funnah :funnah :funnah cant wait to hear his response

Hell, my 7yr old can do that. Im not real sure how much a 14 yr old can cook though. Is he allowed to use the stove yet?

Today started out with me waking up late for the gym. I was suppose to wake up at 5:45. Instead i woke up at 8. SHIT.

Too much :hump last night i guess.