Official Political Compass Thread

When you claim to be about freedom when claiming inspiration from an ideology whose whole message is centered around a totalitarian state, militarism, and collectivism, then it’s hard to take seriously. What was supposed to have been taken from Fascism?

Also, I’ve still never heard anyone but you describe themselves as a “nationalist libertarian.”

You believe in a citizen army? Your a nationalist? You believe in state power and sovereignty?

Would you look at that, you agree with facism on a number of issues and even take elements from it!? SHOCKER

i did back when i was a confused alt-righter. i try to forget those days.

There’s not many describing themselves as a syndicalist of any kind either Flavia, and this is also:

But if you want a full in-depth series of information points describing what nationalist libertarianism has used that fascism also uses and the reasoning behind it I can.

We all make mistakes.

I used to take magicians seriously.[quote=“Nationalist_Libertarian, post:427, topic:107698”]
Would you look at that, you agree with facism on a number of issues and even take elements from it!? SHOCKER
[/quote]

Well, you literally just said that your ideology “took elements” from Fascism.

Citizen armies were never something which were advocated for by most Fascist movements, and Fascism took it’s theory of the state from Bolshevism rather than the other way around, both of whom I disagree with extensively. I don’t take elements from it at all. Though I wouldn’t have any qualms against admitting if I did, because I don’t base my views on “freedom” and “individualism.”[quote=“Nationalist_Libertarian, post:429, topic:107698”]
There’s not many describing themselves as a syndicalist of any kind either Flavia, and this is also:
[/quote]

It wasn’t intended to be an argument, only an observation, chill out.

Though your counterexample is (again) shit because syndicalism is actually a well established ideology with two centuries of thinkers and praxis.

I fail to see whats wrong with this? Fascism says that there is virtually no difference between armies and citizens in wars, the history of war follows that precedent, civilians are almost always deliberately targeted by belligerents in wars. Nationalist Libertarianism agrees with this, because that is the precedent of war, both in the past and modern times. Is that a good thing? No, it’s fucking horrible, but you have to go with reality on that matter. This is an example of nat liberalism adopting a position that makes it distinct from its fellow liberterian ideologies,

Why are you putting quotes on these, I’ve also made points that individuals is much weaker in nat-libism due to the nationalistic tendencies, but that is necessary, if you don’t give people a decent identity they will generate their own, when that happens, goodbye societal cohesion. [quote=“Flavia, post:431, topic:107698”]
It wasn’t intended to be an argument, only an observation, chill out.
[/quote]

I haven’t had my whiskey yet, I will shortly.

meh, I could give you Switzerland again, which is an actual country that has survived with an extremely similar setup for centuries,

Do you ever stop talking about Switzerland? I feel like you always talk about them.

>social cohesion
>Libertarianism
>Libertarianism

boy… wtf? I have heard of the inconsistencies in your ideology, but this is almost as bad as anarcho-capitalism. Infringing on individuals’ lives in this manner through the use of ideology instead of law doesn’t make it more “Libertarian”.

Simply put that’s a very ignorant statement.

triggered ^^

Aww, you special snowflake need some care?

Lol how much black cock did you suck tonight? You’ve got a lot of spunk coming out of your mouth.

Nice retort, very original.

I thought Army personnel knew how to throw insults.

Just as original as your failure to match alt-right ad hominem.

Also, I’m not even in the Army but you probably aren’t well-read enough to understand the different branches of service so I won’t hold it past you.

Someone’s touchy today, but go on, say why.

@Joshrune

Out of curiosity, how would you classify me politically?

I mean, my dog died this week but I wasn’t annoyed until the buttplug liberal chimed in.

Oh, I meant the Armed Forces that you use for “defense”. The US Army, the US Marine Corps, the US Navy, the US Coast Guard and the US Air Force. English isn’t my first language, so I assumed that the English counterpart of the word “Armada” would count. Good thing I’m not from the United States though, as you are barred from internal dissent in their forces, as you probably already know.

But at least soldiers know how to throw insults, or so I thought.

Since your ideological shift, I’d probably just say you’re a syndicalist and be done with it. I tend to dislike political labelling as a means of encompassing every single viewpoint of a person. It tends to make political debating and progress more difficult imo.

“There’s this magic race of Nordic people who came from Atlantis and if you don’t share my belief system, you’re a dirty spiritual Jew. Also you can’t debate me about this because I’m not interested in converting plebs.”