Oh man i just got the sweetest pair of jeans on this planet

yeah they were like $80 and i also bought the shirt it was on sale for $20

say well do you guys like it?

RE: oh man i just got the sweetest pair of jeans on this pla

Oh the amount of clothes I could by for the G-spot you just dropped on that.

Looks good, though.

Corey

what’s g-spot :dunno ?

BTW they raised the collar by like half an inch, i think it’s way too big now…

You spent $80 on a pair of jeans that look like they need to be washed?

Man, I’m 26 and way behind the times apparently.

well i think they were $60 actually. they were on discount because they were missing that leather tag thingy, which i don’t give a crap about. but i know that regular price was $80 or even $90. little too much for me…

Hey, is your collar messed up?

huh :dunno ?

his way of saying put your collar down
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

oh why would i wanna do that :dunno ?

some people think its :tard

well since when do i care what “some people” think of me? i don’t give one crap about how people think of the way i dress

Just my 2 cents, but, being that I have other more important bills to pay, i would never spend $80 on a pair of blue jeans. I could really care less what name brand they are as long as they are comfortable to me. But thats my opinion.

oh i don’t care about the brand either. it just that those jeans looked good and they are super comfy and they last forever, you know. so that’s why i chose hollister over some crappy levi’s that are so uncomfortable that you just can’t wait to get out of them!

and btw they were $60 not $80, i wouldn’t pay that much $$ on a pair of jeans…IMO. this purchase was a little special for me, you know, i don’t just go around all the time and buy expensive shit like paris hilton. it’s holiday’s, time to treat yourself. plus we took 5A state in football, i fuckin deserve it :fu

I would LOVE to hear it straight from someone who “pops” their collar why exactly they do it. Other than to look like a douchbag. Or perhaps its cold and windy where you live so you do it to keep the air off your kneck, but I highley doubt that.

Despite what the .01% of people who do pop their collars think, it’s not cool and you look rediculous. My theory on how it all started goes like this: Some superficial frat guy or sorority girl forgot to fold her collar down one day, and all the friends they purchased thought -“OMG THAT MUST BE THECOOL THING TO DO!#!@##!, MAYBE I CAN BUY FRIENDS AT A DISCOUNT IF IM COOL!!!” So there for a month or two all the greek people were doing it. Then everyone realized that they looked rediculous and 99.99% stopped. Well naturally the all the highschool kids picked up on this trend late, and for some reason they thought looking rediculous was the cool thing to do. So society has to put up with this next wave of dumbasses for another few months.

My point is, its not just someone who thinks you look rediculous, its everyone.

:funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah :funnah

Re: RE: oh man i just got the sweetest pair of jeans on this

[quote=OUZBnd]I would LOVE to hear it straight from someone who “pops” their collar why exactly they do it. Other than to look like a douchbag. Or perhaps its cold and windy where you live so you do it to keep the air off your kneck, but I highley doubt that.

Despite what the .01% of people who do pop their collars think, it’s not cool and you look rediculous. My theory on how it all started goes like this: Some superficial frat guy or sorority girl forgot to fold her collar down one day, and all the friends they purchased thought -“OMG THAT MUST BE THECOOL THING TO DO!#!@##!, MAYBE I CAN BUY FRIENDS AT A DISCOUNT IF IM COOL!!!” So there for a month or two all the greek people were doing it. Then everyone realized that they looked rediculous and 99.99% stopped. Well naturally the all the highschool kids picked up on this trend late, and for some reason they thought looking rediculous was the cool thing to do. So society has to put up with this next wave of dumbasses for another few months.

My point is, its not just someone who thinks you look rediculous, its everyone.[/quote]

:agree

OK, well assuming that what you just said is absolute bullshit (which it is) you really should spend your time giving a fuck about how other people dress. have you ever heard a young person complain about how older people dress? i guess not, you know why? cause they just don’t give a fuck. and please, for the sake of my balls, don’t say you were all smart and rebellious when you were in high school, you wore what other people wore, right?

All bullshit? Every comment I made is the general consensus of my university of 30,000 students. They did a survey.

So answer my question, why do you pop your collar? Honestly, it looks rediculous.

why? Hmmm, cause everyone else did. it looks ridiculous? great. see if anyone cares what “all people” think. hope you didn’t expect “+1’s” for telling “the truth”

Honestly, who the hell is “everyone else?” And if you did do it because “everyone else” did, how superficial does that make you? And wtf does

hope you didn’t expect “+1’s” for telling “the truth”
mean?

Lets take a vote, who thinks poping your collar looks rediculous? I do

Do yourself a favor by avoiding humiliation and put your collar down.