Oh my

this is what a 16 month old can do when she is bored. mind you i had these hidden and she found them.

oh my god!!

Do you have a spare? I sure hope you do cause if that was my glasses, I’d be screwed without em

Awwww!!! That’s a shame!

no, no spare… had to go to dr this morning. got contacts til frames come in next week. funny thing is her sister did the same thing at the same age!

Dominic always tries to steal my glasses and I’m afraid the same thing is going to happen to them. I keep telling him that he’ll get a pair of his own soon enough. Genetics are not on his side.

well so far only the 10yo has glasses, but yeah i think the two younger ones will need them at some point too. she has her own sunglasses, but i guess mommy’s are more fun

Mommy’s stuff is always more fun.

yea always wonder why daddy’s isnt as fun?

Anyone is fair game for all Dominic cares.

i wish the only thing that lauren did to estes stuff was woke up in the middle of the night, ran around the house, found the lap top and proceeded to take the keys off the keyboard, then crawled back into bed.

Austin still tries breaking mine and I have the ones that will bend. :frowning: Im sorry… that really sucks. I guess kids will be kids

LOL I’m so glad I hide my prescription glasses from my kids because they would break them. I’ve lost so many pairs of sunglasses because of my kids breaking them. I do not ever buy spendy sunglasses lol THANK GOD!

Were they expensive? I have Maine Care so I usually get the cheapest good looking ones.

the frames alone are $165 so yea a little on the expensive side.

yuck my frames were 40 dollars

So that’s what Jim and I have to look forward to… Liam grabs at Jim’s but not mine.

lol thats just one thing…

You will learn to hate crayons!
You will learn not to buy nice furniture
you will learn to hide your pens
you will learn to hide your make up
you will learn to keep the toilet lid down
and many many more things!

you both just wait… :smiley:

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1087675”]lol thats just one thing…

You will learn to hate crayons!
You will learn not to buy nice furniture
you will learn to hide your pens
you will learn to hide your make up
you will learn to keep the toilet lid down
and many many more things!

you both just wait… :D[/quote]

Thanks for the wake up call… I wasn’t depressed enough today:ninja