Oh noes... James found something he wants

A big… fatty… hairdryer.

Yes, and I want to plant this big fatty hairdryer right on my turbo exhaust flange.

:smiley:

bling!

http://www.turbo-kits.com/civic_turbo_kits.html

Scroll down until you see “96-00 Civics”

First kit there. 7 psi of badassness.

First though I need to go to the J/Y to see if I can find an unmolested P28 ECU to be chipped by a Hondata S200 with boost and data logging capabilities.

THEN… all I would need is a Greddy Profec E01 Boost controller:
http://www.wiredspeed.com/store/product/itemdesc.asp?ic=GRE%2D15500207&eq=&Tp=

That way I can turn down the boost when I just want to cruise and not use up premium like it’s goin outta style.

First things first though!

~tune up and WAY past due oil change.
~install my Yokohama AVS ES100 15" tires I’ve had sitting in my room for about a year now.
~get my damn short throw put in

After that, full catback exhaust, 2.5" RS*R Exmag catback. It’s a quiet catback, normal sized tip.

<— no rice heeere.

I’d like to get a new radiator, something larger to accomodate what this hairdryer will bring to the plate. But first I’ll be ripping out the AC, brackets, condenser and fan.

BIG plans for this Civic… I’ll make 12s one day…

btw, I pulled the Si logo off my trunk lid tonight while I was at work.

:smiley:

:lol

That’d be cool man…as long as you don’t get a fart can :banana

DAMN DUDE!! You’d be put’n down like 97 or 98 hp’s with that baby. Do IT!!thumbs up

Re: RE: Oh noes… James found something he wants.

:spank lol

I’m just hoping for 210 front wheel hp. Might be stretching it unless I can grab some gator axles to go along with the new found power.

looks sweet, but why did you take off the Si emblem?

Si’s are among the top ten cars stolen for the past 5 years straight. If you go over to honda-tech.com you’ll see “CAR STOLEN” every 8-10 threads in the EG+ section. 17 of 25 of those threads were about 99-00 Si’s being jacked.

The less it looks like an Si, the better chance I have of walking out of the mall and finding my car.

[quote=2000Si]Si’s are among the top ten cars stolen for the past 5 years straight. If you go over to honda-tech.com you’ll see “CAR STOLEN” every 8-10 threads in the EG+ section. 17 of 25 of those threads were about 99-00 Si’s being jacked.

The less it looks like an Si, the better chance I have of walking out of the mall and finding my car.[/quote]

That is un-F’in believeable!

[quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=2000Si]Si’s are among the top ten cars stolen for the past 5 years straight. If you go over to honda-tech.com you’ll see “CAR STOLEN” every 8-10 threads in the EG+ section. 17 of 25 of those threads were about 99-00 Si’s being jacked.

The less it looks like an Si, the better chance I have of walking out of the mall and finding my car.[/quote]

That is un-F’in believeable![/quote]

They take them to Mexico. They make great Taxi’s. :laughing

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE][quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=2000Si]Si’s are among the top ten cars stolen for the past 5 years straight. If you go over to honda-tech.com you’ll see “CAR STOLEN” every 8-10 threads in the EG+ section. 17 of 25 of those threads were about 99-00 Si’s being jacked.

They take them to Mexico. They make great Taxi’s. :laughing[/quote]

no they part them out leaving you with a shell.

[quote=2000Si][quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE][quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=2000Si]Si’s are among the top ten cars stolen for the past 5 years straight. If you go over to honda-tech.com you’ll see “CAR STOLEN” every 8-10 threads in the EG+ section. 17 of 25 of those threads were about 99-00 Si’s being jacked.

no they part them out leaving you with a shell.[/quote]

The only people that can use the parts are other Hondas, right? Why is there such a demand for Honda parts?

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE][quote=2000Si][quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE][quote=04ShakinSteed][quote=2000Si]Si’s are among the top ten cars stolen for the past 5 years straight. If you go over to honda-tech.com you’ll see “CAR STOLEN” every 8-10 threads in the EG+ section. 17 of 25 of those threads were about 99-00 Si’s being jacked.

no they part them out leaving you with a shell.[/quote]

The only people that can use the parts are other Hondas, right? Why is there such a demand for Honda parts?[/quote]

no 1 crashed car in america, and other places i guess :dunno

if you dont do it your a bitch :lol

TURBO IT! :banana

Oh noes… James found something he wants.

A Penis???

:funnah

[quote=04ShakinSteed]

Oh noes… James found something he wants.

A Penis???

:funnah[/quote]

and YOU’RE raising a daughter? Damn I feel sorry for that little girl.

Anyway… Honda parts are easily attainable and always in demand. Steal a car, part the entire thing out leaving a shell, make a few grand off it.

Wow dood…I was just kidding :dunno