Ok...now that I've found a job

Do I get this…
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=131497735&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=31&leadExists=true&criteria=K-%7CE-%7CM-14%7CD-174%7CN-N%7CR-30%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CZ-45251&aff=national

or one of these…
http://products.jacuzzi.com/nd/jpmv2.d2w/GLANCE?LENGTH=AND%20CEEXLG>%3D90.5&WIDTH=&COLLECTION=AND%20CECOLL%3D|~|300|~|&JETS=&HEIGHT=&SEATS=&CAPACITY=&SEARCHREQ=1&NOITEMS=4&PG=J-385&PAGE=

:banana :banana :banana :banana

DO IT! :banana

Oh - so both!!! :rock

(PS - if you’ve read this do not read my most current events post)
:rofl

haha lol

Hey at least its a used Expedition and not a brand new one! :blah :blah

Those expeditions are nice. A friend of mine from high school drove her mom’s once and it was really nice.

But, if it were me, I’d get the jacuzzi because i don’t really want to own an SUV- especially since gas is so high.

Re: RE: Ok…now that I’ve found a job…

[quote=slo6banger]Those expeditions are nice. A friend of mine from high school drove her mom’s once and it was really nice.

But, if it were me, I’d get the jacuzzi because i don’t really want to own an SUV- especially since gas is so high.[/quote]

Well…once you have 3 kids you’d rather have the room than worry about gas mileage anyway. And if you compared gas mileage to his Stang I’d say we’d be about even…after he hot rods all the way to work and back anyway…LoL!!!

expedition!! lol…

I would so love a jacuzzi… but that will have to wait. :slight_smile:

[quote=vshayes]expedition!! lol…

I would so love a jacuzzi… but that will have to wait. :)[/quote]

weeeelll. why dont you (carebear) get BOTH,and clear out the back of the expedition, and voila!

ford expedicuzzi!

[quote=artisan00]

ford expedicuzzi![/quote]

:agree :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Expeduzzi rolls off the toungue easier :dunno

Yeh, get an Expedition WITH a Jaccuzi in the back of it!

[quote=CareBear3030][quote=slo6banger]Those expeditions are nice. A friend of mine from high school drove her mom’s once and it was really nice.

But, if it were me, I’d get the jacuzzi because i don’t really want to own an SUV- especially since gas is so high.[/quote]

Well…once you have 3 kids you’d rather have the room than worry about gas mileage anyway. And if you compared gas mileage to his Stang I’d say we’d be about even…after he hot rods all the way to work and back anyway…LoL!!![/quote]

hahah. I didn’t know you had any kids, so I guess that probably would be good for ya.

well hope you got BIG Bucks for gas in a expedition ??? 100 are more a week for gas ???

I dont think they are THAT bad on gas. :dunno Right now I have a Nissan Maxima and it gets descent gas mileage, but its a peppy v6, so its not as good as you would think. I’d say it gets about 16ish mph. Last Friday I filled up…cost $30 ($209 gal) and I have about a half tank left. But I only work part time…so I havnt gone too far in it either.

We used to have a conversion van…a Ford E150. It had the 5.8 v8 in it. It would take about $50 to fill it up (when gas was under $1.50ish)…but would last 2 weeks. (Had an enormous gas tank). The Expeditions have the 5.4, and is probably a little lighter. Probably not by alot to make a difference though.

I’m sure we will wait until at least the end of the summer though, so hopefully the prices will have come back down by then.

actually i think they were rated one of the worst vehicals for gas milage. Well, the f150 was, which the expidtions are based on a f150 chassis

C’mon now I need a little help here. No hot tub and no Expedition…I’ll give her my GT and I’ll get this…

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/autos/files/89000/89170.html

Hey, it even gets better milage than the Expedition…and has the potential to be more fun than the hot tub…so this is the logical choice…right…?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

How ya going to get to Cali to get her??? Gonna fly???
:owned

I hope you get what you want CareBear, but you better give me back my damn trophy.

Actually heres a list of best and worst vehicles for gas mileage. The Expedition is not on that worst list. I’m sure its not far, but the E150 is on there a couple of times. It was bad on gas too. We had a boat and a trailer and 4wheelers we’d pull to go play. It was lucky to get about 10mpg when pulling.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/best/bestworstEPAtrucksNF.shtml