OLD GM.. must be getting pretty pissed

Everytime he joins, I ban him right away…12.221.131.28 is his IP and I am fixing to ban it… If anyone has a problem logging in, email me…

OH GM if you are reading this… I believe that your STUPID tatics are being :owned haha

[quote=vshayes]Everytime he joins, I ban him right away…12.221.131.28 is his IP and I am fixing to ban it… If anyone has a problem logging in, email me…

OH GM if you are reading this… I believe that your STUPID tatics are being :owned haha[/quote]

LOL - he’s a loser.

Hey GM…is your name really Shannon? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

suits you.

homo

anyone know his email??? we should send him a link of the story thread. maybe he’ll realize how much everyone hates him…

I think he already knows :agree

He knows for sure. That’s why it’s so much fun for him I’m sure.

In all seriousness though, what kind of boring ass life must that guy have for constanly spending 20 minutes at a time making an email account and a new account at both mf and here, over and over again … must be a big loser in real life

must be. he probly spends all the time normal people would be spending trying to get some action but he spends it all on making accounts for places hes gotten banned- what a fag.

also in all seriousness…I agree with Joe.

All kidding aside, these are signs of one seriously fucked up individual.

maybe he loves all the attention we give him :tard

Yeah he is fucked up… but it’s like telling a tard that he is a tard… they just nod their head and give you that goofy ass smile…

this one?

:agree

GM, is probably going nuts for spending those 20 minuites on new accounts, just to get banned a few seconds after they are set up!! lol

Please tell me thats not who Loves me heheheheheh :dunno :dunno

EVERYBODY loves you Jan :hug

Mikey Im really sorry OK i just didnt like feeling i had to behave and was doing something wrong /////// I already have this mess with GM and it seems to never go away :dunno :dunno

LOL… His name was SOMETHING else, I changed it so it wouldnt look so bad. LOL

Please tell me what it was I dont mind cant be worse then T_STank and REDNECKHOE :dunno :dunno

it was T_stank… and the location iformation was really bad so I deleted that stuff as well… I dont want to say what that stuff was though…

well if i remember correct //// Im an old ASS skank who need to DIE and get off the forum cause im so old … No one wonts my old ass ugly self … Something to that effect I bet :dunno :dunno

actually close, but it was alittle worse…