Old movies haha

Name some old school movies that you’ve seen or remember…yes i’m bored as hell :smiley:

ANyone ever seen the movie “Rad” haha came out in 1986…about BMX riding…or how about “Dirtbike Kid” also in 1986…haha i loved those movies when i was a kid :smiley:

BraveHeart

Anyone ever see Army of Darkness?

funny movie :booze

Girls just want to have fun… LOL I loved that movie growing up… that one and NO retreat NO surrender!

I just saw parascope down the other day, funny shiz.
…and yesterday that movie with that guy and that girl and those guys…you know which one I mean? the one with the black guy from scrubs as a drummer and the band never got to play the whole movie? …and Seth green? …and the red head girl from six feet under? …ya that one, it was funny. :laughing

Re: RE: Old movies haha

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]I just saw parascope down the other day, funny shiz.
…and yesterday that movie with that guy and that girl and those guys…you know which one I mean? the one with the black guy from scrubs as a drummer and the band never got to play the whole movie? …and Seth green? …and the red head girl from six feet under? …ya that one, it was funny. :laughing[/quote]

Can’t Hardy Wait :think

and isn’t it Down Pariscope Booze haha with Kelsey Grammer

my all time favorites…

1. Legend, starring tom cruise when he was a young punk.
  2. the dark crystal
  3. Labyrinth, starring david bowie…

well heres my favorites

1 Grease
2 Rocky Horrer Picture Show
3 Best little whore house
4 Field of dreams
5 The Wraith … 86 Charlie Sheen

willow,texas chainsaw massacre (original), the lost boys, watchers, the beastmaster, showdown in little tokyo, big trouble in little china, dragonslayer, little shop of horrors, gremlins, I’m going to get you sucka, I can keep going if anyone is interested

i have “rad” on laserDisc!..hehe - hows that for oldschool.
braveheart is one of the best movies. ever.

i saw ‘the chase’ recently - wasnt very good though…dunno why i watched it…

is napolean dynomite considered “old school”? hehe…

oh, i watech 2001 space odyessey last week

I cant BELIEVE nobody has mentioned Smokey and teh Bandit!! I have it on DVD and it NEVAH gets old! haha Some other favorites include:

Stone Cold
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Roadhouse
The Last Boyscout

Thats just a few classics. I have a few more and alot of newer ones too. :banana :banana

ha ha I used to LOVE that movie…um Harley Davidson & trh Marlboro man.

Now it seems kinda :gay

i cant remember the name of it… but i used to always want to rent some movie about racing dirtbikes… damnit, whats teh name

[quote=StangMang]Anyone ever see Army of Darkness?

funny movie :booze[/quote]
HELL YEAH!

On any Sunday? :think That’s old school.

[quote=StangMang][quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]I just saw parascope down the other day, funny shiz.
…and yesterday that movie with that guy and that girl and those guys…you know which one I mean? the one with the black guy from scrubs as a drummer and the band never got to play the whole movie? …and Seth green? …and the red head girl from six feet under? …ya that one, it was funny. :laughing[/quote]

Can’t Hardy Wait :think

and isn’t it Down Pariscope Booze haha with Kelsey Grammer[/quote]

It’s “can’t HARDLY wait” Mang, not HARDY, haha.

HaHaHa!!! “Down Pariscope” Yep!

Did “Can’t hardly wait” have that one chick, Jennifer Love Hewitt in it?(sp)…if so, that’s the one.

Hay Booze i didnt see no movies … just correcting Mang LOL :lol :lol

Those are both movies I mentioned up yahhh^^^^
“Can’t Hardly Wait” and “Down Pariscope” :wtf

I know you have more then that LOL :lol :lol :smiley:

Gleaming the Cube, The Ice Pirates, The Time Bandits, Cannonball Run, Ghostbusters, Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Phoebe Cates’ Boobars!).