Older or Younger

Well of course, there isn’t a definitive answer, but just generally speaking, and partly with the use of a poll (hello Jan)…

Do you prefer sex with younger people…or older people?

It’s that simple.

Don’t complicate it

[quote=“Tyler Durden, post: 1080887”]Well of course, there isn’t a definitive answer, but just generally speaking, and partly with the use of a poll (hello Jan)…

Do you prefer sex with younger people…or older people?

It’s that simple.

Don’t complicate it[/quote]
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm sean was 26 so dont no really haha just like him younger is a no so older

Generally I’ve always dated a few years younger. It just works out that way. So I suppose younger

I voted younger cause my boyf is 4 months younger than me, he’s my toyboy, just about :nod:

My wife and I are the same age.

Older. :smiley:

yes??:24:

You offering? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m older than most here.:smiley:

Hmmm… well I’ve dated 19 years older than me… 48. :nod:

Thats a tough one. Older men seem to know a little more what they are doing and are more compassionate but younger men have more energy haha!
I voted younger men :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mrs Behavin, post: 1080897”]Thats a tough one. Older men seem to know a little more what they are doing and are more compassionate but younger men have more energy haha!
I voted younger men :)[/quote]

Lmao…good explanation!!

I never dated any women much younger than me. I have dated up to 8 years older than me.

Interesting… guys usually go younger.

Older. But just because I have Daddy love me issues.

:24::homo::ninja

Strangely I always went (always!! I was only single for two and a half years!) for either four or five years younger or four of five years older. Older I was more comfortable with then. (this is aound 22 or 23).

i went for younger because not many are older than me

I prefer older women, though younger can be fun too. :smiley:

:24:Glad someone got it.