One Love Manchester live discussion thread

Nor does it make you look any better by having this debate with me in this thread. [quote=“Doctapper, post:62, topic:111853”]
Eh she tends to get a few replies by a few users, you’re not particularly special in that regard
[/quote]

If u look at both mine and matina’s accounts you will see we both have each other on top for replies (by quite a few posts as well)[quote=“Doctapper, post:62, topic:111853”]
I would debate her but I can’t say I disagree with much of what she says
[/quote]

Considering you hardly post anything anyway before the exams and during exams, I do question if you would debate with her anyway.

I’d like to mention that initially all I did was stick up for Martina by pointing out Underscore was going off topic in response to her, then you two started to go off on one.

This still doesn’t mean you’re one of the only people to talk to her.[quote=“Rinveron, post:63, topic:111853”]
Considering you hardly post anything anyway before the exams and during exams, I do question if you would debate with her anyway.
[/quote]

I’d rather not go into why I didn’t post much in the past as I’d been dealing with some irl shite during that time, but I post pretty frequently now, barring current exams, plus I’m fairly certain I have engaged in a debate with her at least once before, but idk. Irrelevant, moot point anyway. If you hadn’t noticed I was trying to end this conversation, so please stop trying to stir up more trouble.

That was the first thing you said in that post which was directed to me. [quote=“Doctapper, post:64, topic:111853”]
This still doesn’t mean you’re one of the only people to talk to her.
[/quote]

I said I actively talk/debate with her (not that I was the only one to talk to her)[quote=“Doctapper, post:64, topic:111853”]
so please stop trying to stir up more trouble.
[/quote]

I’m not. I’m just defending my self from your accusations (which I think is only fair)

Because you responded to my criticism of Underscore. This is incredibly petty anyway, I’ve fullfilled my purpose in this conversation which was to prove that you’re a tit towards Martina.

Whatever happened to you saying you “refuse to debate” with me, anyway?[quote=“Rinveron, post:65, topic:111853”]
I said I actively talk/debate with her (not that I was the only one to talk to her)
[/quote]

Okay? The use of active in this is irrelevant because you can’t passively talk/debate with someone, everyone who debates with her does it actively. You might be looking for “frequently”, but even then other people reply to her frequently enough.

“I would debate her but I can’t say I disagree with much of what she says” is not an accusation against you, though.

Was supposed to be a ending on the debate but you continued so I wanted to reply to defend my self from your comments. Which you have been doing to me (so we are both equally at fault there since u wanted to end the convo) [quote=“Doctapper, post:66, topic:111853”]
is not an accusation against you, though.
[/quote]

That not what I was replying to. I was replying that about your overall responses against me.

So we’re going to be stuck in a loop until one of us ends it, so therefore because we aren’t actually arguing with each other about the original topic anymore, I will end it.