One of my Bitches is in heat

Not the wife either

She is too frigid to get hot :24:

Nope it is the friggin daughters dog.

The same dog that was supposed to be fixed by now.

But then she has not saved any money to pay for it.

And that was the deal. You want the dog you gotta get it fixed.

Anyway this little shit is on hormone overdrive and bouncing off the walls. :24:

Thank heaven for huggies :24::24::24:

aww I feel for ya my parents dog just did that and the doggie diapers were the saving grace here too, but they sure are a pain in the ass!!

At least the huggies work. If it was the old days with regular diapers it would be a pain.

The odd part is she does not seem to give a shit about the diaper.

This is the 2nd time in heat and the first time she put up with it. So at least she is not trying to rip it off.

Oh the indignity :24:

That poor bitch! lol

Poor thing… :24:

This is the 2nd time she is in heat. She is a friggin basket case.:willy_nilly:

What is up with females and hormones :24::24::24:

[quote=“Alien Allen, post: 1095981”]This is the 2nd time she is in heat. She is a friggin basket case.:willy_nilly:

What is up with females and hormones :24::24::24:[/quote]

Bill that’s really not a good question to ask… :ninja

Do you really want an answer…?

go ahead :smiley:

I’m gonna let Red handle this one…

Well… first of all… take a big slug of that brewski and find a comfortable chair. Now put your feet up. That’s it.

Comfy now?

Okay… Let’s start at the beginning…

God created man. God knew man could never take the pain of procreation… so he ripped out man’s rib and made a woman.

It took woman many many years to help man get over that rib pulling thing and in the meantime… woman had these cycles going on in preparation of one day making another likeness of themselves.

Since man moaned constantly about the rib event and woman got extremely sick and tired of it, she started to nag back… and it just so happened to be when she was having one of her cycles. From that day on man knew he could never beat moaning about a rib over a cycle and they made peace.

That’s where the likeness thing comes into play. The cycles ended and after a few missed ones… baby made three.

Man then realized that if he had just kept his complaining to a bare minimum about the rib thing… and let woman have her cycle complaint… he wouldn’t be standing there now wondering what the hell to do with that crying, smelly baby… After all… diapers weren’t invented until way later.

Anywho… the moral to the story is this…

Shut your trap and let woman do the cycling. :smiley:

^ she’s much more creative than I am tonight…

I’ve only started drinking …

Thankx, Melissa… I have no idea where that story came from… and I really am not quite drunk as of yet.

But give me some time. I am working on it. :smiley:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1095988”]Thankx, Melissa… I have no idea where that story came from… and I really am not quite drunk as of yet.

But give me some time. I am working on it. :D[/quote]

LOL apparently I poured myself 4shots… I thought it was only a single shot glass… oh well… It’s yummy… And I am partying with the Spicy Captain myself tonight… :smiley:

I have done the same thing with a shot glass! Didn’t find out until later when I was ‘caught’ in the act!

Thought I was getting soft when the buzz started so quickly… :willy_nilly:

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1095990”]I have done the same thing with a shot glass! Didn’t find out until later when I was ‘caught’ in the act!

Thought I was getting soft when the buzz started so quickly… :willy_nilly:[/quote]

I am buzzing… My tolerance is low because of not drinking in so long… 4 shots nearly have me looped. Who am I kidding I am looped… but since it’s the only fun I am getting might as well have a lot… :surrender

Go for it, girlie!

Oh I am… but at the rate I am going I will be hitting the bed by 10 :24::24::24:

Been there done that.

However, I have learned to pace myself. I had several minutes last evening where the booze hit me and hit me good. I was sitting in my chair and did not dare get up. I waited and when I knew it wouldn’t look too bad if others saw me walk a bit funny… I got up and made a snack. I was okay shortly thereafter and began to pace myself.

Tonight… I pace remarkably well. Pace… Drink… Pace… Shot… Pace… and Repeat! :willy_nilly:

BTW… Alien Allen… Where have you gone? Have you read my story yet?
[SIZE=“4”]
TAP TAP TAP[/SIZE]