So a friend of mine has this old 95 range rover… Its been sitting at his parents house since he moved out a few years back, and hasent been running of late. So today he decided he owuld get it running so he ould use it as a winter beater instead of his rwd bimmer casue rwd dosent work so hot in minnesota winters. So after i eat some dinner i call him and he tells me to meet him at his house in a few. So i head over there and i see this when i come down the road
So there it is, the range rover up in flames infront of his house…
So he had called the firedepartment bout 10 mintes ago and ehre they are!
As you can see there neighbors everywhere watching and taking pictures like me
And here tehy go putting out the fire
And now the fires out
And heres some of the carnage
I guess there was some faulty wiring, that caught some oil onfire when then turned it to an all out blaze