Ooops.....LOL

In addition, we don’t want you uploading a picture/graphic and linking it at another site. It steals our server space and robs our members of a faster MF. So, if you go to another site and plan to display a picture with a URL that starts with: “http://www.MustangForums.com/…” PLEASE DON’T. We can and will ban you for stealing bandwidth.

excerpt from the mf rules. hope i don’t get banned for linking to the pics i posted there…oh well… :cool

me too… better watch out, booze and md are mods over there… they might tell on us…

:dunno uh oh…you don’t think they’d get amanda to hit us with the ban stick do you…hehe :spank

i actually posted a thread called “avatar hosting (dont care where it goes)” or something like that on MF- i hosted my current avatar over there- and the thread is now deleted. i dont care if i get banned over there. most of the helpful people are here and this site is funner to be on imo. id rather take up MF space than joes and veronicas. MF has sponsors to pay for the site, theres no sponsors here…

yeah, i was thinkin the same thing, but i also couldn’t figure out how to post pics overhere. [/u]

i think over in the announcements sec. joes said he’ll host them for you.

thx, i didn’t see that

or I can… Just let us know. :slight_smile:

As for the rules over a MF… LOL… I was linking my avatar too, but i fixed it. :smiley:

Damn, I’ve done it alot, but I won’t anymore.
But Matt, Amanda means linkining pics, not threads, so your OK. If you have a picture or pictures in a thread, it’s cool to link a thread. They want you to because a thread has advertisement.

yay, no ban stick for me. lol

Bandwidth ROBBERS

I thought it was more like when your walking through the grocery store and your in the produce section and you grab a loose grape and pop it in your mouth. I wasn’t aware that linking a picture was cyber larceny. :dunno

dont worry about our bandwidth, Ive got plenty

sure thing

I’ve setup the photo album for linking to posts, but due to security (not bandwidth) reasons thats the best I can do… they won’t be able to work on other boards most likely… just here inside these forums. I’ll get around to an attatchment mod sooner or later but until then if you want a sig or whatever hosted don’t hesitate to ask.

i know i asked this a billion times, but i still cant seem to uplaod an avatar without an error… jpg or gif, made sure the size was ok, etc

yea I dunno whats causing that, lemme look into it. email the picture to me joe_h_31028@yahoo.com and I’ll host it for you and put it into your avatar.

clears throat

awe poor sidewayz… hes been mod longer than both combined and he got left out… :slight_smile:

:lol :lol

JK

[quote=vshayes]awe poor sidewayz… hes been mod longer than both combined and he got left out… :slight_smile:

JK[/quote]

I guess because he doesn’t leave a lasting impression. :rofl

…here sidwayz, put this pic as your avitar, they’ll remember this, LOL.

http://www.joehayes.org/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=18

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE][quote=vshayes]awe poor sidewayz… hes been mod longer than both combined and he got left out… :slight_smile:

JK[/quote]

I guess because he doesn’t leave a lasting impression. :rofl

…here sidwayz, put this pic as your avitar, they’ll remember this, LOL.

http://www.joehayes.org/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=18[/quote]

bwhahahah! 50 tokens to joo for being too funnah

on another note, I believe the avatar problem is fixed now.

im jewish, does that mean you meant me? :smiley: