Our house

House pictures… I had to show all how our house is coming along. They painted the outside yesterday and they have everything up except a few odds and ends. :slight_smile: Here are some pics:

[img=http://img182.exs.cx/img182/8918/pix0077zo.th.jpg]

[img=http://img182.exs.cx/img182/2517/pix0040mc.th.jpg]

lookin good :rock

why use imageshack when we’ve got a photo gallery :spank

Lookin good V :smiley:

sorry… but can you spank me somemore?? lol… I have never used the gallery before… so I was scared to.

looks very nice - i wonder whats going in the garage…hmm :smiley:

congrats again on the new house

Looks great you two. You must be excited. Is it your first home that you bought together?

no, we bought one before that we sold last oct. The first one we bought was very small. It was only 1100 sqft. This house is alot bigger. I am very excited about it. :slight_smile:

nice looking house :banana

nice looking place guys, congrats :smiley:

thanks everyone.

when do they expect to be done?

I can’t wait to ‘grow up’… im so ready to get out of school and get married and have my own house… I admire you guys to be able to do it so young… you two seemed to be very succesfull

thanks ouz. The closing date on the house is May 1st. They expect to be done before that, but they wont give me an exact date. We are fighting right now with them, because they painted the outside of the house the wrong color!!! It was suppose to be tan, but they painted it yellow. LOL…

Ooops… may 1st isn’t too long away

have them paint it mystic

Yellow ewwwy

Defanitely fight that one

the yellow kindof looks mustard-y… cant really explain it. I just wanted a neutral tone to my house, and instead right now it looks country with the yellow. LOL… Im sure they will repaint it.

NO may 1st isnt that far away. I only have a few things packed. I need to start packing more!!! lol. :slight_smile: I cant wait!!!

Isn’t it right up the street too? :think

[quote=vshayes]the yellow kindof looks mustard-y… cant really explain it. I just wanted a neutral tone to my house, and instead right now it looks country with the yellow. LOL… Im sure they will repaint it.

NO may 1st isnt that far away. I only have a few things packed. I need to start packing more!!! lol. :slight_smile: I cant wait!!![/quote]

so…

no mystic?

yes… kindof. Its in a new sub that is right next to our current sub. :slight_smile:

Mystic paint… uhhh… no :wink: