Ouuuuuuuuch

so i was in the shower, and WHAM… my tooth started killing me-to the point where i was actually tearing… i duno what happened, all of a sudden it just started getting this horrific pain and i dunno what the heck to do. i took motrin, gargled with mouthwash… that helped for like 5 minutes until it un-numbed itself, and now i have ice on my cheek

what th heck

FUCK! That fuggin sux doooood!

Nothing in this world is worse than a toothache!

i have NEVER had a problem with my teeth… this is the first toothache ive ever had…

i never fully got my wisdom teeth, like they came in, then just hung out-- never fully grew in- my mom said maybe they are coming in now (i dunno why,now) and moving my other teeth, to cause my gums to be sore…???

anyone have their wisdom teeth with this issue, or had this pain before they were removed?

i get my days where my wisdom teeth hurt like a bitch they have been growing in since i was 17 only half uncovered now still. One of em actually cracked because it was under the gums halfway for so long. it might be worth checking out heather…cause it could get infected and cause your jaw to swell up and your gums ache. sorry you have to deal with this

It was about 2 yrs I was at work and started getting a throbbing pain and then my jaw started to swell. Made an appt the next day at the dentist and said my wisdom teeth were pushing my other teeth out of the way. Had to make an appt with the oral surgeon and had those babys removed. After I had them cut out, I felt so much relief!

I had that. My wisdom teeth were growing into my molars. There were days I couldn’t eat because my mouth hurt so bad. Once I got them out, I was fine.

Vodka lots and lots of vodka

runs to the bar

i googled ‘toothache’ it said it could also be in pain from an ear infection and/or sinuses… hmmmmmm

i’ll have to look into this further

It could be your wisdom teeth, when I lived in florida I had to go to the hospital to get pain meds b/c the pain was just soooo bad. And that pain came out of no where. Trust me, if the pain lasts there are no over the counter drugs that would help you.

[quote=“Jersey, post: 315594”]runs to the bar

i googled ‘toothache’ it said it could also be in pain from an ear infection and/or sinuses… hmmmmmm

i’ll have to look into this further[/quote]

I get pain from my ears and sinuses all the time. It’s a different kind of pain than my teeth were. My ear/sinus pain was more towards the joint and got worse when I tilted my head in any directions (the fluid shifting and all). My wisdom teeth was a constant pain near the molars.

http://shopuncleharrys.dukestores.duke.edu/images/hba%20037.jpg

and if all else fails …

seriously … not necessarily to “Drink” … if you get a gulp and hold it on the spot tha thurts … it will actually numb it lol. Then swallow :D.

[quote=“SRC, post: 315597”]http://shopuncleharrys.dukestores.duke.edu/images/hba%20037.jpg

and if all else fails …

seriously … not necessarily to “Drink” … if you get a gulp and hold it on the spot tha thurts … it will actually numb it lol. Then swallow :D.[/quote]

hehe you are always full of good information :):slight_smile:

lol I try … must be the momma in me. Just wait … it’ll happen to you too LOL.

Hate to say it, but I think a trip to the dentist is in order!:frowning:

Or TMJ… but that is a very diffrent Pain… Nothing can help or resolve a toothache…

Get to the Dentist… because if it hit you once… It will come again, And It does ONLY get WORSE.

maybe you just needed to go poop…?

poop…shower…Bacon…nevermind…

leaves thread feeling kinda silly and dorky…

Jersey, I remember you saying you have bad sinuses like me at one point. If its on your upper teeth and it feals like its got pressure trying to push it out of your mouth its probably sinuses. Other whys I would go to the dentist. Teeth aint something to mess around with. For one you only got one set so they gotta last and 2 there aint nothin like a tooth ake

what tooth or teeth area is it? TMJ never hurt my teeth. It hurts my jaw and joint and its not a stabbing pain, its more of a swelling throbbing pain.

Maybe you have a tooth absessing?