Passion of the Christ

Did anyone see it? What did you think?

I haven’t seen it and I’m tempted to go rent it since it’s Easter weekend. I’m not particularly religious, but I thought it would still be interesting.

I saw it a long time ago, I liked it but wouldnt watch it again. I cried but Im a sap so that doesnt say much

I just think it would help me to understand the whole reason behind Easter.

My last pastor basically turned me off to religion, and I would like to believe again, but it’s hard for me. I think this movie would make some of it more real to me. I don’t know.

That movie is too sad.

i would say watch it…it will move you

I haven’t seen it yet, either - but I want to.

i have it on dvd. i think i will watch it when i get home

I watched it in the theater and, even beyond the religious aspect of it, it is very emotional to watch. I don’t think I’ll ever watch it again but I would recommend it.

I watched it, it’s alright.

I saw it…
Im not a religious man, though i’d be moew willing to say that I’ve just “lost my way” its not the kind of movie i’d say wow… awesome flick!

FYI, if you want a little more details, debate on a more scientific aspect of things just tune in on the history channel or discovery times channels. they always have documentaries, and or specials on this subject around those days.

YES, This BNr doesnt watch just Novelas all day long :smiley:

I’ve seen it… and I balled like a baby. It was tough to watch, and I’m not sure I could again.

It is very graphic

And to me it was tedious and boring

I felt like an asshole when they were beating him with a whip and I cackled… sort of like on Titanic when the dude diead at the end i lol’d a little but it wasnt ebcause of the movie, but because I could hear almost 90% of the people in there sobbing

lol

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1090568”]I saw it…
Im not a religious man, though i’d be moew willing to say that I’ve just “lost my way” its not the kind of movie i’d say wow… awesome flick!

FYI, if you want a little more details, debate on a more scientific aspect of things just tune in on the history channel or discovery times channels. they always have documentaries, and or specials on this subject around those days.

YES, This BNr doesnt watch just Novelas all day long :D[/quote]

you forgot to tell everyone what you were doing while we were watching the movie :ninja

Never seen it. Have no desire to see it.