Peace i am canadian eh

i know you all think i am an asshole i dont meen to be i dont want to offend anyone so maybe i should leave and have everything that i done be errased.who thinks i should leave and who thinks i should stay. thats the ? of the day.

Stay.

What’s being a Canadian have to do with it anyway? :smiley:

I dont think you should leave, But I do think you should finally lay off the Emo shit Bob. It is kinda getting old!

Just saying

Whatever you decide

Don’t touch my creme egg

er…I don’t reaslly know you and haven’t seen any of your posts so can’t really say, sorry

[quote=“NuckingFuts, post: 1096805”]I dont think you should leave, But I do think you should finally lay off the Emo shit Bob. It is kinda getting old!

Just saying[/quote]what emo shit your the one who called me an asshole what do you think if you were called that for no reason.

take a deep breath…

interesting

YouTube - The Clash - Should I stay or should I go

[quote=“silentbob, post: 1096808”]what emo shit your the one who called me an asshole what do you think if you were called that for no reason.[/quote]Dude I called you an asshole because your fucking rude!
Go back to my thread that you posted in and reread your shit.

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1096810”]interesting

YouTube - The Clash - Should I stay or should I go[/quote]:24::24::24::24::24:

right…ones laughing…now for the other one

If you have to ask that question you should already know the answer.

This place can only be fun if you enjoy it. And obviously you aren’t if you are asking this question.

I would say stay and enjoy the place.

[quote=“NuckingFuts, post: 1096811”]Dude I called you an asshole because your fucking rude!
Go back to my thread that you posted in and reread your shit.[/quote]if i was being rude i would of said hope your plane crashes but i did not say that so i dont know what your problem is .

I would say take everything with a pinch of salt. Nobody can like everyone in the world

Very true!

I change my vote!:waving:

Who are you again?

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1096814”]

This place can only be fun if you enjoy it

I would say stay and enjoy the place.[/QUOTE]

Nita is talking about the Dungeon here.

It CAN be fun, and you CAN enjoy it (if I let you!)

here bob

YouTube - Jay and Silent Bob Rap

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1096820”]here bob

YouTube - Jay and Silent Bob Rap[/quote]:24::24::24::24:

Stay man! Stay!