Personal Appearance Guideline

Here in Arkansas they are trying to pass a new dress code for employers and employees everywhere. And people are getting offended by it. I dont see anything wrong with it myself. Some of the guidelines are = take a bath daily, wear deodarant, clean under your fingernails before you come to work, and a few others. I personally dont like to work with people who dont bathe and dont wear deodarant. In fact, I already do work with a few people like that and its gross.

So basically the government is trying to tell people how to dress and live their lives now?

Big brother anyone?

Kinda like Virginia where you can’t wear sagging pants…

next they are going to enforce the new food guide…

then they are going to tell you what kind of car you can drive…

etc

:dunno

the man is taking our rights away… i’m moving to canada!!

Re: RE: Personal Appearance Guideline

be careful, the canadian prime minister (?) made gay marriages legal… :gay

While I agree that its nice to work with people who have good hygene, I think its total bullshit that the government try to enforce it as a law. Like they said above me, If the government can go as far as to tell you to wash your ass, whats next? Next they’ll be telling youthat you have to keep your grass a certain height, or that your house has to be a certain color, or that guys cant have long hair anymore or that girls have to wear dresses all the time. It could go on and on and on. Im not anti government or anything but if we keep letting them regulate the little things, the next thing you know, it’ll be so out of hand that we wont have ANY say in the rules and regulations that they make.

:agree

I don’t think it’s right either. I think we should kill people that don’t bathe regularly…and/or wear sagging pants.

There are some people who don’t believe in wearing deodorant or perfume. I’m not sure but I think it’s because of religious reasons. One of my old high school teachers didn’t wear deodorant because he said it was against his peoples beliefs. That wasn’t fun because the windows were broken (couldn’t raise up) and in Chi-city the weather can get HOT!

[quote=marcuslee842]There are some people who don’t believe in wearing deodorant or perfume. I’m not sure but I think it’s because of religious reasons. One of my old high school teachers didn’t wear deodorant because he said it was against his peoples beliefs. That wasn’t fun because the windows were broken (couldn’t raise up) and in Chi-city the weather can get HOT![/quote] :wtf

omg!!! shoulda had dem windows removed… and not replaced :tard

there are some that say we are already at this point

I don’t think it’ll make it into being a law, simply because some people are really against deodorant and stuff like that for whatever reason. I know a girl who refuses to wear any type of perfumes and deodorants and whatnot because a lot are tested on animals. That’s their choice and so the law cannot make them do something they feel is morally wrong.

However, I do work with people who smell bloody awful and it sure would be nice if someone made them clean up once in a while.

We are talking about AR. Some people still live in the hills out there and don’t have running water.

This is true. Verrrrry true.