Personality test

Looks like you would be into bdsm, switch between Sadist and Masochist,

lolno

Your personality style is:

Multiple Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked ‘Agree’ to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked ‘Agree’ too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

lol xD

Depressive

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that “life is over” and that it’s no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.

What does it say above the results?

cyber bully

Avoidant
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.

Well that’s fun.

Just saying personality tests are bullshit. I see them as having the same level of credibility as a horoscope.

this doesn’t surprise me. this test is a trap for anyone who wants clarification that they are depressed or something is wrong with them

Compulsive and histrionic like me? Welcome to the crusader club!

“Histrionic
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.”

Do I agree with this? Nope. But interesting test to take. This isn’t like me lol

you can have a crusader helmet like mine and we’ll defeat the lefty saracens , Do you like steel, black, red or pink.

im more of a black kinda girl

Depressive
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that “life is over” and that it’s no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.

eh kinda true, not really. not so much end of the world, more constant feeling down, but i don’t really put that vibe out.