Peter Jennings

I just now heard that he passed away! I think the news said he had lung cancer. Thats kinda sad.

yeah it was sad. its been on the news all week. i was devistated when i found out he died. i grew up watching him ever since i can remember.

R.I.P. Peter Jennings

Yeah he passed monday night of lung cancer. He had just announced it in January and retired from doing the news shortly there after.

He smoked for a long time, quit for 20 years and started back up again right after 9/11 happened.

Apparently he was in the latter stages of the cancer. I don’t remember what kind of treatments he was on for it.

RIP

Unfortunately lung cancer acts very quickly…and smokers normally do not find out until its too late. I had a friend die this past year of lung cancer. She was only 42. She had a little cough…but dont we all? By the time it was making her feel sick, it was too late.

I say all of this as I get ready to light a cig up. I need to do something before its too late. They are nasty, terrible, EXPENSIVE, and kill you. What is wrong with me??

Re: RE: Peter Jennings

[quote=CareBear3030]Unfortunately lung cancer acts very quickly…and smokers normally do not find out until its too late. I had a friend die this past year of lung cancer. She was only 42. She had a little cough…but dont we all? By the time it was making her feel sick, it was too late.

I say all of this as I get ready to light a cig up. I need to do something before its too late. They are nasty, terrible, EXPENSIVE, and kill you. What is wrong with me??[/quote]

well, you do drive a jeep, but thats not something wrong…

he was a good person. may he rest in peace