Photo Editing Software?

Can someone send me a link to a download for a photo editing software please?

we downloaded ours off of bearshare. I dont know where else to get it free.

Re: RE: Photo Editing Software?

what is bearshare?

its a program that you run to get free songs, programs, movies, ect. Kindof like Kazza or edonkey.

If you need something in particular edited Im sure someone here would be glad to help.

i jus need to download some software…jus dont know what to look for…i have limewire…

photoshop

Photoshop is OK. Some people just prefer PaintShop over Photoshop. Jasc Software trying to compete with Adobe. Whatever. If you’ve ever used any of Adobe’s other products, they keep the same basic interface in all their programs. Very nice if you get used to using certain buttons in, say, Adobe Premier because they then do the same thing in Photoshop. Try Photoshop and PaintShop. Those are the two main flavors. If you can tell me what you like or dislike about each, I can try to recommend something else.

I have PSP7 on disk. If you want, I can make you a copy and send it your way. It’s quite easy to use. I’ve also got Macromedia Fireworks.

Zero sounds like my kind of nerd.

:wink

psp?

you have a playstation portable 7 on disk?

interesting :tard

So I sat here for about five minutes trying to come up with some genius retort that might unbestow the title of “nerd”. But I can’t. Point conceded to Mayhem.
:owned

I have both PSP and PS, and I strongly prefer PS. PSP is easier to use, but you can do so much more with PS. I recommend PS 9.0 CS2. You should be able to search for it on Limewire.

If I knew how to use PS I would use it, but since I don’t have it and I’m so familiar with PSP7, I think I may just stick to that.

What’s a Playstation Portable disk?

[quote=ProjectMayhem]If I knew how to use PS I would use it, but since I don’t have it and I’m so familiar with PSP7, I think I may just stick to that.

What’s a Playstation Portable disk?[/quote]

lol, playstation portible is sony’s playstation handheld gaming/entertainment device

and since they just came out with it, you cant have the 7th version of it, cuz it just came out for the first time…

and the psp uses UMDs (universal media discs) which hold 1.8 gigs?

smaller than a dvd, yet holds so much… like a mini dvd disc

preferrably, i stay with the inhouse gaming systems… dont really need teh handhelds…

:dunno

lol
PSP=Paint Shop Pro :smiley: