Photography competition

its that time again folks…no tokenz are on offer,its a fun thing

the theme will be…[COLOR=“Red”]automotive…so thats basically anything with an engine or wheels…use your imagination

now we have alot of new members here so some rules

you pm your entry to me so it can be polled anonymously
no names on the entry
no frames…some people here dont have the means to do so,so its an unfair advantage
photoshopping is allowed but only minimal stuff like light and brightness etc…over shopping will be noticed by some people here
and you must take your entry yourself

as a theme this is pretty varied so have fun

oh damn!.. automotive huh?.. eep

cool ill get a picture of me in front of my yard jockey truck lol

bumps

I’ll have to see if I can get in on this one, but don’t know if I’ll have time today.

When do you want them submitted by?

[quote=“skyblue, post: 1086130”]its that time again folks…no tokenz are on offer,its a fun thing

the theme will be…automotive…so thats basically anything with an engine or wheels…use your imagination

now we have alot of new members here so some rules

you pm your entry to me so it can be polled anonymously
no names on the entry
no frames…some people here dont have the means to do so,so its an unfair advantage
photoshopping is allowed but only minimal stuff like light and brightness etc…over shopping will be noticed by some people here
and you must take your entry yourself

as a theme this is pretty varied so have fun[/quote]
when is your deadline for this one Ian? I’ll upload one now and pm it to you:nod::thumbup

i sent you a pm

:homo:me too:D:thumbup

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1086134”]I’ll have to see if I can get in on this one, but don’t know if I’ll have time today.

When do you want them submitted by?[/QUOTE]

anyone who wants to enter just let me know and i’ll hold it back

Due to still being disabled (crutches, chair on wheels, inside house) I have to sit this one out because I haven’t got any pics suitable, and can’t get out to take one, but I’ll be the cheering squad!

a wheel chair has wheels:D

right then…veronica just donated 25’000 in tokenz,and i’ll match that…so its 50k for the outright winner…winner takes all

hmmm… mite be worth entering after all… ill see what i can do…

bumps

So exactly when are you going to open the contest up?

I JUST saw this, can I have a day or two to enter?

50’000 tokenz remember

when is the deadline

I will have to come up with something as I don’t have any already in the can.

i’ll give it a week or so

bumps