A while back I posted about getting a new dog. Well, we decided not to go with a new dog since we had a few other things we wanted to do with the money. So we decided to breed the dog we have now. Its been 4 weeks since and she is BLOATED. She already looks like she is ready to pop. Anyways, We will be keeping 2 of the puppies and selling the rest. Both dogs are APBTA registered and have papers. The puppies will be registered too. If anyone is or knows anyone who might be interested, let me know. Ive already got 3 spoken for and they will be first come, first serve. Below are pics of both parents.
Cheyenne (female 5yrs old)
Amos Moses (male 1yr 5 months old)