Pledge to use spell check for all you grammar nazis! :D Tokens available!

pledge to use spell check for all you spelling nazis! :smiley: Tokens available!

Ugh!
its the internet people lol but ok, since it seems to bother a lot of you that I don’t see the need to spell check on a web board I have made a pledge to spell check all of my posts on here before hitting the submit button1

anyone that find a spelling error on my posts will get 10 tokens for EACH DIFFERENT ERROR!

Notify me via pm or rep :smiley: that you’ve found a spelling error and I shall give you 10 tokens!

I’m offering 10 tokens for each error, yes it’s kind of low but if you’ve seen my typing skills… you know why I only put 10 tokens lol.

error!

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1096738”]Ugh!
[COLOR=“Red”]its the internet people lol but ok, since it seems to bother a lot of you that I don’t see the need to spell check on a web board I have made a pledge to spell check all of my posts on here before hitting the submit [COLOR=“red”]button1

[COLOR=“red”]anyone that find a spelling error on my posts will get 10 tokens for EACH DIFFERENT ERROR!

Notify me via pm or rep :smiley: that you’ve found a spelling error and I shall give you 10 tokens!

I’m offering 10 tokens for each error, yes it’s kind of low but if you’ve seen my typing skills… you know why I only put 10 tokens lol.[/QUOTE]See errors in red. I like red BTW.

That doesn’t include lack of periods, commas, etc.

Forget the PM or Rep. Gimme the tokenz… :willy_nilly:

Re: pledge to use spell check for all you SPELLING nazis! :smiley: Tokens available!

[quote=“RedRyder, post: 1096740”]See errors in red. I like red BTW.

That doesn’t include lack of periods, commas, etc.

Forget the PM or Rep. Gimme the tokenz… :willy_nilly:[/quote]

SPEELING!!

I guess I should have addressed that… not grammar lol

PS: You get 20 since Staci beat you to the exclamation mark.

Re: pledge to use spell check for all you SPELLING nazis! :smiley: Tokens available!

:24:…

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1096738”]Ugh!
its the internet people lol but ok, since it seems to bother a lot of you that I don’t see the need to spell check on a web board I have made a pledge to spell check all of my posts on here before hitting the submit button1

anyone that find a spelling error on my posts will get 10 tokens for EACH DIFFERENT ERROR!

I’m offering 10 tokens for each error, yes it’s kind of low but if you’ve seen my typing skills… you know why I have only put 10 tokens lol.[/quote]

Do I get tokens for that? :smiley: or it could be why I’ve

HAHA dam why didn’t I see that :stuck_out_tongue:

gjkosngklfdngklnfdlsgnfjldsng…Forget the PM or Rep. Gimme the tokenz… :willy_nilly:

NO!
There are rules to the game!
If you wanna participate you will follow them!

/flex
/cackle
/run-n-hide

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1096745”]NO!
There are rules to the game!
If you wanna participate you will follow them!

/flex
/cackle
/run-n-hide[/QUOTE]

:ninja

ROFL Oh shit!
I see this thread drying up my tokens pretty quick

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1096747”]ROFL Oh shit!
I see this thread drying up my tokens pretty quick[/QUOTE]

There is an alternative… Don’t post in your own thread! :cool

A contraction is a written form in which a number of words are combined into a new word. Usually, contractions form when two words are used in conjunction with high frequency, although some languages, such as French, make use of contractions to keep the spoken sound of a sentence flowing.
In English, contractions are usually represented with an apostrophe to replace the omitted letters that join the words together. Contractions usually consist of a pronoun[/URL] followed by a form of the verb to be, such as I followed by am merging into the contraction I’m. A contraction is related to the concept of the [I][URL=“http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-portmanteau-words.htm”]portmanteau[/I], a word that combines two words directly, such as humongous as a combination of huge and enormous, or infotainment from information and entertainment. In the past, English made common use of many more contractions than in the modern age, in which portmanteaus appear to be the preferred construction.

PS: this is a copy & paste lol so this post doesn’t apply lol

HAHAHAHAHA OMFG I totally luv you all! I’m cracking up.

Here Este makes a topic saying he’s paying for the mistakes me makes on spelling. Not only do we realize he STILL didn’t use the spell check before pressing the post button, but we also learned he doesn’t use punctuation all the time either!

BWAHAHAHAHA

<3 mr fuzz! :wink:

Where is the fun in that??

I hope this doesn’t count for the whole board LOL. If it did I dont know if I would have enough tokenz yet to pass out to those who would correct my spelling issues…

Just trying to help you keep those tokenz… Unless you want to give me your tokenz… :smiley:

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1096750”]HAHAHAHAHA OMFG I totally luv you all! I’m cracking up.

Here Este makes a topic saying he’s paying for the mistakes me makes on spelling. Not only do we realize he STILL didn’t use the spell check before pressing the post button, but we also learned he doesn’t use punctuation all the time either!

BWAHAHAHAHA

<3 mr fuzz! ;-)[/quote]

:spank:

[quote=“teh_fuzz, post: 1096749”]A contraction is a written form in which a number of words are combined into a new word. Usually, contractions form when two words are used in conjunction with high frequency, although some languages, such as French, make use of contractions to keep the spoken sound of a sentence flowing.
In English, contractions are usually represented with an apostrophe to replace the omitted letters that join the words together. Contractions usually consist of a pronoun[/URL] followed by a form of the verb to be, such as I followed by am merging into the contraction I’m. A contraction is related to the concept of the [I][URL=“http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-portmanteau-words.htm”]portmanteau[/I], a word that combines two words directly, such as humongous as a combination of huge and enormous, or infotainment from information and entertainment. In the past, English made common use of many more contractions than in the modern age, in which portmanteaus appear to be the preferred construction.

PS: this is a copy & paste lol so this post doesn’t apply lol[/quote]

Is that a no then? :24:

Oh you’re such a kickass beaner! :smiley:

Tokens… What do we use them for on this forum?
Besides, we all get them from by posting!
:willy_nilly: