Pleh... yet AGAIN

So I get up today at 11:30…

I realize that I had forgotten to get some soap last night at Kroger, so I sit around for a little bit and then hop into my car to head back to get some.

Well, I turn down green street, make a right and come up to the light at broadway and the highway. It’s raining, so I only have the window cracked a little bit so I can have a cigarette.

I’m waiting at the light and I see something dangling out of the corner of my eye. Thinking it’s a rope from the committee tearing down the festival tents I look outside only to notice that it’s inside my car.

I look down and this fucking spider is hanging from it’s web right in front of me off my window sill. I can deal with spiders most of the time, but I just about freaked. I started looking for places I could fly into and park when the light turned green, but everything is still pretty much blocked off.

So I decide to start blowing at it. It seemed to work. He started crawling back up, then the absolute worst thing happens. He fucking falls off and is now sitting on my shorts pocket on my left side. NOW I’m seriously starting to freak out.

Next thing I know he somehow catches his old line and starts to crawl back up it. So I hurredly pop the auto down on my window and blow at him HARD… I finally start calming down after I see that little mother fucker fly out the window and on the ground OUTSIDE OF MY CAR.

I finally got the fucker off of my car. He had been building a web on my driverside rear view mirror for some time now. I see him crawl in and out of the mirror every now and then and have even wiped the web off of it once.

I just wonder how many spiders I’ve eaten over the past year in my sleep. They say you eat something like 3-5 in your sleep per year unknowingly. Reason is they like warm, moist places.

YUCK!!! I would of freaked too!

[quote=2000Si]So I get up today at 11:30…

I realize that I had forgotten to get some soap last night at Kroger, so I sit around for a little bit and then hop into my car to head back to get some.

Well, I turn down green street, make a right and come up to the light at broadway and the highway. It’s raining, so I only have the window cracked a little bit so I can have a cigarette.

I’m waiting at the light and I see something dangling out of the corner of my eye. Thinking it’s a rope from the committee tearing down the festival tents I look outside only to notice that it’s inside my car.

I look down and this fucking spider is hanging from it’s web right in front of me off my window sill. I can deal with spiders most of the time, but I just about freaked. I started looking for places I could fly into and park when the light turned green, but everything is still pretty much blocked off.

So I decide to start blowing at it. It seemed to work. He started crawling back up, then the absolute worst thing happens. He fucking falls off and is now sitting on my shorts pocket on my left side. NOW I’m seriously starting to freak out.

Next thing I know he somehow catches his old line and starts to crawl back up it. So I hurredly pop the auto down on my window and blow at him HARD… I finally start calming down after I see that little mother fucker fly out the window and on the ground OUTSIDE OF MY CAR.

I finally got the fucker off of my car. He had been building a web on my driverside rear view mirror for some time now. I see him crawl in and out of the mirror every now and then and have even wiped the web off of it once.

I just wonder how many spiders I’ve eaten over the past year in my sleep. They say you eat something like 3-5 in your sleep per year unknowingly. Reason is they like warm, moist places.[/quote]

sometimes when i leave the top down overnight under the carport, i find some strings…

lol i swear SI …

everyday somethin happends to you… haha funny

haha yeah everyday I have a run in with some sort of bug. I’m just glad I noticed it when I was sitting at a light… I woulda freaked and started swerving trying to stay out of the little fuckers way.

I dont like spiders heres why, just look at this ugly thing. and scary too.

http://monitor.admin.musc.edu/~cfs/spider_2002/after_dinner.jpg

haha the spider in my car was probably about the size of one of those black holes on his head.

Re: RE: pleh… yet AGAIN…

[quote=Blackwater_GT]I dont like spiders heres why, just look at this ugly thing. and scary too.

http://monitor.admin.musc.edu/~cfs/spider_2002/after_dinner.jpg[/quote]

we had like 3 of those in the backyard… then me and my brother threw rocks at em…

someone find a pic of a camel spider…now those things are nasy

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Not to make fun of ones dislikes or fears, but my 7 year old girl would pick it up and tease you with it! :funnah :funnah

Re: RE: pleh… yet AGAIN…

That were me up derr. Oh yeah, mah 2 1/2 y.o. boy would pick it up and eat it. :barf

not a camel spider…those things are huge and can move like 20 mph or something rediculous like that

Oh, gawd no!! Ive seen a intraweb pic of a camel spider. A soldier was holding it up and it looked like it was 6 feet long when it was stretched out and probably weighed 5-10 pounds. Sound right??

yup…those things are horrible

:funnah :funnah Ok, so I exagerated. :lol Heres the pic I were tellin ya aboot.

http://www.foxies.nl/images/camel_spider_web.jpg

I just found the same pic…and was going to post it lol

Gotta love Google. :lol

yup

Have you ever seen a camel spider fo real? or only heard about em?

only heard about them…don’t think I could really handle seeing something like that with out a baseball bat or something