Poll question :nice or rice what you guys think

Do you guys think there nice or ricey, I was thinking about gettin a STI, but i jus dont know…

they are sweet IMO. all wheel drive= great any-weather traction. fast as hell. even the stock wrx isnt bad. the sti is badass IMO. i love stangs tho.

WRX are EVO bother nice little Grand ma go getters that are fast :lol :lol

not the sti… :wtf

I voted nice…i like them :smiley:

i say nice. those are sweet cars. thats one of the many imports i would buy if i was buying a car and not a truck

Definitely nice. How can anyone consider the STI to be rice? Great performance and they look hot.

Re: RE: poll question :nice or rice what you guys think

STI is a upgrade of the WRX didnt you know that ???

STI is a upgrade of the WRX didnt you know that ???[/quote]

or… not…

The STi is completely different on the inside, the only similiarity it shares with the WRX is the body panels and interior. minus gauges, shift knob and a few accessories.

different engine, transmission, differential, brakes, rims, hood scoop, turbo, more power.

The STi is NOT just an “upgraded WRX” package.

STI is a upgrade of the WRX didnt you know that ???[/quote]

or… not…

The STi is completely different on the inside, the only similiarity it shares with the WRX is the body panels and interior. minus gauges, shift knob and a few accessories.

different engine, transmission, differential, brakes, rims, hood scoop, turbo, more power.

The STi is NOT just an “upgraded WRX” package.[/quote]

thats why its not called the wrx2 or wrx-se or … :dunno

true dat lottts of small things that make a hugge difference …(ex)the sti axles are all bigger than the wrx ones…

well if you wonta be all that 2000 …STI is WRX big brother but there still WRX cars and still made by SUbaru OK I know all that Thank You :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

yea i knew that

ive seen a couple around here. seen a blue with he gold rally wheels and a black one too

and i was just proving that it wasnt rice to sourlemon

EVO is a lancer but its nothing like a lancer … But its still a lancer :banana :banana :banana :smiley: :smiley:

no. i was proving to you JAn, that the sti is not a grandma getter. :wtf

:funnah :funnah

STI is a 4 door with a wing but still looks like a 4 door that is FAST …gand ma go getter … Now if you talk about a SKyliner ill talk different LOL all wheel drive Bad ASS

i hate awd’s… they sux in my opinion

my 2 tokenz

the STI is a 4door (functional for everyday driving) AWD fast car. yea you could pick up your grandma, a couple friends and put luggage in the back and still run circles around some mustangs. and in the rain/snow as well!!

since i dont know what an sti is, or what it looks like, i voted nice

lol, and dont try to explain it… i wont pay attention :lol