Poll Time!

Do you eat the “butt” piece of a loaf of bread?

… weird question

But yes, I do.

I was make toast this morning, and I laid the butt down and grabbed the next one, but it was mostly butt too. I know people who would have put it back, but I just kept right on going. I do, just not usually as the first piece. I wait until the end so I have two butts to match together. :slight_smile:

They are commonly referred to as the “heels”

And no, I do not like them, they are basically crust and nothing else.:yuk

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1093555”]They are commonly referred to as the “heels”

And no, I do not like them, they are basically crust and nothing else.:yuk[/quote]

:homo:

Of course, I still pull the crust off of my bread, or I buy hamburger buns to avoid it in the first place. :smiley:

We just call them the end pieces.

Nope, like Evan said, too much crust. We always left those pieces for my dad. But if it’s something like pumpkin bread, I don’t mind it.

I only do it when I’m hungry enough… or if there’s only one piece of the good part left haha.

I guess I am a little odd. In my house the end pieces of garlic bread is usually saved for me.

That’s what I do. Plus I like to think that the ‘butt’ will keep the slices fresher.

BTW, I call them end crusts. :smiley:

I don’t eat the end pieces, but my kids don’t have a problem with them so atleast they don’t get wasted.

I eat it! I usually make garlic bread out of it or a toasted PB and J sandwich though

i wont eat them.

we call them crusts,and they’re great toasted

I call it crust, and i try to avoid them.

I don’t eat them.

it makes ur hair curley hahahaa thats what my dad said

you too?

I dont eat them and my kids wont either

what he said. or I keep them to make breadcrumbs