Pop Tarts

What is your favourite flavour?

Mine is S’mores… mmmmmm

Smores here… :nod::smiley:

Strawberry. I dig Toaster Strudels more though.

I have not eat a poptart in years.

I had one about a month ago. It was good but it was no Toaster Strudel.

never had them ill try them when i go america next

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1092860”]Strawberry. I dig Toaster Strudels more though.[/quote] Same here but they take too much time when you need to eat and feed baby at the same time:24:

[quote=“AUFred, post: 1092861”]I have not eat a poptart in years.[/quote] Same here and I just bought a box last grocery day…

I have only ever had Chocotastic and Strawberry and YES I am addicted

I had to kill many people just to get those (as some followers of this site may be aware!)

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1092864”]Same here but they take too much time when you need to eat and feed baby at the same time:24:

Same here and I just bought a box last grocery day…[/quote]Werd.

Gotta have that free hand.

I never cared for pop tarts, just not my thing I guess

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1092866”]Werd.

Gotta have that free hand.[/quote]

yes and you need a toaster.

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1092868”]yes and you need a toaster.[/quote]Got one, but the weird thing is that I use it for toast.

Weird.:smiley:

stawberry here

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1092869”]Got one, but the weird thing is that I use it for toast.

Weird.:D[/quote]

I was meaning… ah screw nevermind :stuck_out_tongue:

Smores is good, but only heated. I like the brown sugar ones. There’s another one, but it’s been forever, I can’t remember… I think either cherry or raspberry. I don’t buy them, but I eat them at my mom’s

Smores or Frosted Maple Brown Sugar for me.

Same here. But I’m not a breakfast person either so that might have something to do with it.

the brown sugar ones are my favorite… haven’t had them in forever though :frowning:

Never had them tbh :frowning: lol sound nice

Most defo strawberry!! Not had a pop tart in years though! :frowning: