Prison Break?

Anyone watch it like me? I think it is a great show and the finale is coming up in a few minutes. I’m wondering if anyone watches it or has watched it. What are your opinons on it?

Who is your favorite charchter?(mine is T-bag)

I havent gotten to watch it yet… BUT I think that man on all the ads is HOT!!

What the hell is Prison break?

dude man is smart like a mofo

:cool

yEA he is smart, almost to smart… Yea t-bag is a utter sexy beast.

never heard of it. what channel is it on.

[quote=13alla]Anyone watch it like me? I think it is a great show and the finale is coming up in a few minutes. I’m wondering if anyone watches it or has watched it. What are your opinons on it?

Who is your favorite charchter?(mine is T-bag)[/quote]

I just watched the first 7, tryin to catch up. How the hell can anybody like the queer rapist T-bag??? Unless I got someone confused…

I always get the previews on TV…it does look like a good show, but I never get to watch it.

its a great show…the season finale blew my mind… gotta wait until march of next year to see what happens next…argggggggggggggg

Yup its my favorite show, best on televison!

The t-bag thing ya he is a queer rapist/murder But the actor is sooo good and i loove tbags voice and his manurisms

Re: RE: Prison Break?

its on fox on mondays(i dont know about now)

you can download it free at www.torrentspy.com

its not illegal because there is no dvd sets and you couldnt watch it any other way!

I watched all of them thinkin how are they going to make another season they get out then he goes back to jail to get someone else out dont think so…then they pull this shish of them not gettin out and watin till next season to see the rest how long is this gonna go on is this gonna be another 10 seasons like friends or somthin not to knock the show its a tight show but WTF

what is that torrentspy.com is that like a P2P type thing like limewire. :dunno

its like that just u have to use a client like limewire or napster except you have to go to torrent sites like torrentspy or torrenthuinter and download the file for the movie then you open the file in your client and it finds the host and sownloads it…its much better quality of stuff without all the viruses and adwere

yeah, but be careful with torrents. depending on the client (or is it all clients?) you MUST be uploading to download. so if you are downloading something ‘questionable’ then you may unknowingly be uploading it as well to other people.

again, not sure if its all clients, but some are like that. so keep an eye on that