Proof of god is a moral question. Do you see the morals shown for god as good or evil?

Proof of god is a moral question. Do you see the morals shown for god as good or evil?

Religions tout themselves as being the final word in moral issues, even though secular law has rejected as too barbaric most of those laws. Not that they were original to Christianity as many of the older traditions had variants of the same laws.

To me, a moral god would cure and never kill. That is the position Jesus took towards the non-believers.

Jesus said to love all people including your enemies and if Jesus is Yahweh then he too must love all and save all just as Jesus would.

Jesus would say that God killing instead of curing is evil.

Jesus would say that God curing instead of killing is good.

If god cures instead of killing then there is no hell as a good god or Jesus would have no use for purposeless torture and death.

Thoughts?

Regards
DL

To I Pirate, the reason I do not reply to any of your topics which you attack our beliefs in our faith is because how you lay out your topics about Christianity and what we believe in, you seemed to contradict yourself a lot.

Religions tout themselves as being the final word in moral issues, even though secular law has rejected as too barbaric most of those laws. Not that they were original to Christianity as many of the older traditions had variants of the same laws.?

This does not make sense??? What are trying to sense of what you are talking about? I would be very careful trying to write posts about us and believers everywhere around the world. What I will say is this, God himself will judge everyone and everything on this earth to what he sees fit. God will have the final say. Not you, not me, not anyone here on Earth! Only God himself!

Hebrews 9:27

27 And just as each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment,

You may say what judgment? The judgment God gives you for what you have ever said, done, what you have said to people, what you have in secret, everything that has ever been done in your life will be given before Jesus when you die or when Jesus returns. Every single person here on Earth is accountable for every single thing that we have ever done or said here on Earth. No one is exempt! Myself as well as you!

Remember what we do in life is recorded in the Book of Life. Everything we do on Earth, everything we say,do, who we speak to, how we react when someone is speaking nasty or hurtful to us, how we approach people and what we say to people is all recorded in the Book of Life in Heaven itself.

We are all guilty before Jesus of all our sins we have committed before him. When we surrender and give our lives to Jesus every day, he remembers that we are human and there are struggles in life but when we trust in Jesus every day and lay our lives down for him, he takes all our sins, our guilt and shame and washes them clean with his blood and remembers them no more.

Do I say being a Christian is living a easy life? By no means. Satan is trying to temp us every day, go back to our bad habits every day and keep sinning. But when we trust in Jesus and put on the Armour of God - Ephesians 6:10-18 - we can be strong in victory because of what Jesus did for us by dying on the cross and rising again on the 3rd day conquering sin and death!

This is just my little spiel for now. You may not have to take this in or not, but remember just this one thing, when we all die, you and me and everyone in this world, God will have the final say on what we have done on Earth. As as believer in Jesus, our salvation is safe because we trust in Jesus and him alone. If anyone else who has put their beliefs and faith in other types of religions, I will let that for God to say, not me.

Matt

You do not engage because of your shame as far as I am concerned.

That is why you attacked me instead of speaking to the moral issues as you cannot justicy your idol worship of a genocidal and infanticidal moral monster.

You want what I put to not make sense so that your senseless idol worship needs not be questioned.

I call that hypocrisy, which of course, your delusion will not allow you to accept.

Come and discuss your moral sense or hit the road as you do not want to know the truth.

Regards
DL