Public Speaking Persuasive Topic HELP!

Hey peeps! I’m in a bit of a fix… I need to come up with a persuasive speech topic, the speech is to last 4-6 minutes so it can’t be too broad. I can’t really think of anything I feel passionate about that isn’t going to end up being a really long presentation because of the statistics i would need… HELP!

what about the way that society makes females feel bad about their body… or racism… or what about modeling? what interests you?

OOOOOO vshayes!!! good one!

The way society makes women feel!

yep! :slight_smile:

or what do you think about persuading people to DRESS better?

you mean what women make women feel…

“does this dress make my ass look big?”

YES! :fu

that might be insulting to some people… Think about the other people in the class that may not have alot of money to dress better. :slight_smile:

do something like, get out and vote at the next election… everyone can vote… or do somehting personal to you… like somehting that has impacted your life somehow :dunno

How about you do one over about the American car vs. the import car? IMO, there is a lot that can be said for new American cars. They’re on a comeback tour, and are only just now starting to turn the tide back on the imports. They’re more reliable, better quality, better power, etc… Certainly a powerful argument could be made.

How about how the tobaco industry sells a product that has no other purpose then to cause people cancer and make them die a horrible death. :cool

Re: RE: Public Speaking Persuasive Topic HELP!

they make you look cool though :tard

they make you look cool though :tard[/quote]

Oh ya. :cool

Yeah Booze, I thought about that since I have PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with the effects of smoking with a family member, ya know? hmmmm

Maybe that’s too personal of a subject for you right now? Do you think you are up to it?

I’m not being a smartass, by the way. I only ask because I care.

they make you look cool though :tard[/quote]
:funnah :lol