Quote of the Day

• Marx, 1800s

“Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once.” Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar.

“If you’re happy, you’re confident. And if you’re confident, you’re beautiful.”

• Some Korean woman’s mother.

“If you take my bass away, I’ll blow your fucking face away” - Dizzee Rascal

Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid
-Einsteins

stars can’t shine without darkness #edgy

you can’t spell slaughter without laughter #edgier

Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.

Ooh, kitty got claws. - @_lake

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

Als Christ habe ich keine Pflicht, mich betrügen zu lassen, aber ich habe die Pflicht, Kämpfer für Wahrheit und Gerechtigkeit zu sein.

-AH

‘You are a spiritual being having a human experience. You’re not a human being having a spiritual experience.’

“We didn’t think of death at all. Not at all. Only of fighting. Keeping on fighting. We lived and fought only to fight. Loyal to the end. Loyal to the end.”

“Now, I only have one regret… I wished I had earlier involvement.”

Henri Jospeh Fenet, French volunteer for Germany in WW2, the last recipient of the Knight’s Cross

“I’m not running back”

Pete Kostelnick, after setting the record for running coast to coast (US)

“Don’t ever try to judge me dude, you don’t know what the f–k I’ve been through.” - Eminem from the film 8 Mile.

“How do you tell a communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin.” - Ronald Reagan.

God, I just love his quotes.

Just enjoy the gritty crunch that tastes just like chicken
Wrappers of many bite sizes
(Man, are you freaking blind? That’s a rock)

Great song

“You see, their morals, their code, it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.” - Heath Ledger as the Joker in the film “Dark Knight”

“I’m a dangerous man with some money in my pocket” - Bruno Mars