Quote of the Day

“Question more.” -RT

“Believe you can and you will.”

This one is for @liberalofthenorth, me and every other GCSE student this year.

“I’m worried that students will take their obedient place in society and look to become successful cogs in the wheel – let the wheel spin them around as it wants without taking a look at what they’re doing. I’m concerned that students not become passive acceptors of the official doctrine that’s handed down to them from the White House, the media, textbooks, teachers and preachers."

• Ken O’ Keefe

“In this paper, I will make several unsupported assertions and attack a view that I can’t, in good faith, actually attribute to anyone”

"When someone says, “You’re a dreamer.” I can only answer, “You idiot… If I weren’t a dreamer, where would we be today?”

I’ve always believed in Germany. You said I was a dreamer.

I’ve always believed in the rise of the Reich. You said I was a fool.

I’ve always believed in our return to power. You said I was mad.

I’ve always believed in an end to poverty! You said that was utopian!

Who was right? You or me!? I was right!" ~ AH

“Perhaps we should worry less about judging people for being Mormon or Baptist or Muslim or gay or straight or black or white or Latino or by their religious or political brands and worry more about electing thoughtful, serious and ethical politicians on both sides of the political isle who are willing to work together for progress.”

“You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward.”

“Be so great they cannot ignore you”

“Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
~Oscar Wilde.

“In place of the old bourgeois society, with its classes and class antagonisms, we shall have an association, in which the free development of each is the condition for the free development of all.” — Karl Marx.

“Terror is, for the most part, useless cruelties committed by frightened people to reassure themselves.” — Friedrich Engels.

“Life is not an easy matter… You cannot live through it without falling into frustration and cynicism unless you have before you a great idea which raises you above personal misery, above weakness, above all kinds of perfidy and baseness.” — Leon Trotsky

‘You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.’ - Maggie T

“It is not the truth that matters, but victory.”-AH

“Not a lot of people know what it feels like to be angry, in your bones. I mean, they understand, foster parents, everybody understands, for awhile. Then they want the angry little kid to do something he knows he can’t do, move on. So after awhile they stop understanding. They send the angry kid to a boys home. I figured it out too late. You gotta learn to hide the anger, practice smiling in the mirror. It’s like putting on a mask.” - Joseph Gordon Lovett Smith as John Blake in “The Dark Knight Rises”

“Better to be slapped with the truth than to be kissed with a lie.” -Russian Proverb

“Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right.” - Vladimir Putin

“sometimes the person that you’d take a bullet for is behind the trigger”

“These hoes ain’t loyal.”

Sons of Anarchy

Politics is the simple game to dispossess those whom you manipulate”-Joshua Heckathorn