Random pics of Ashlynn and her broke arm

My aunt took Ashlynn out with her the other day while I was working and she got a few pics of the kids.

Ashlynn with her cousins Allison and Sidney

Isnt her cast just lovely :stuck_out_tongue:

:eek - How’d she break her arm :frowning:

She was standing on a skateboard last Sunday (march 29th) and it slipped out from under her feet, she tried to catch herself and landed on her arm. Broke 2 bones in her forearm. It was nasty looking

That just sucks :frowning: I hope my 4YO can avoid something like that for as long as possible. So far so good crosses fingers

Aww girlie, she’s looking pretty good…

How’s her pain now?

[quote=“jassilem, post: 1087819”]Aww girlie, she’s looking pretty good…

How’s her pain now?[/quote]

She’s doing pretty well. She hasnt had a pain pill since last Friday and went back to school yesterday. Kinda hard for her to do her school work though, thats the hand she writes with.

aww poor girl. I hope she heals quickly!

ouch… cool pics though

some cute kids in your family

Great pics! Your daughter is a cutie! And I’m so jealous she has a cool cast. I always ended up with the plain old boring ones.

cute girls and i love the cast! my 12yo has a black one haha

strangely, i have never once broken a single bone… i was a crazy kid and i went to war…! :surrender:willy_nilly:(knock on wood…)

awe!! poor Ashlynn. :frowning:

When the put the cast on it was plain ole white. We went to Wal-mart in the arts and crafts section and got her some paint and paint brushes and painted it the color she wanted. lol

LOL well that’s a good idea as long as the cast doesnt get all mushy now lol.

I remember when I had my forearm broken they had a really cool hot pink, but my mom said no. GRRR :24: I was sad.

[quote=“AnitaBeer, post: 1087829”]LOL well that’s a good idea as long as the cast doesnt get all mushy now lol.

I remember when I had my forearm broken they had a really cool hot pink, but my mom said no. GRRR :24: I was sad.[/quote]

What! No colorful cast? Thats a bummer!

I know…what a meany huh? lol j/k

I think it was more expensive to go with a color cast then and it was a stupid difference in price. And since I had racked up a huge bill already it wasn’t worth it. lol