Rate the Above Song

This is a little game I thought would be interesting named (dun-dun-dun): Rate the Above Song! (Obviously.)

What the plan is is that I will start off by naming a song, the next person will come, download it and rate it and then name another song. It then continues with the people after that.

Put it in this format: Artist name - Song name

1st song:

Children of Bodom - Hate Me!

im down for this game.

well i DL’ed and its not to bad. pretty badass

and heres one you probally wont have to download cause you probally heard it before.

rob zombie- living dead girl

thats actually one of the few songs I didn’t like from rob zombie

sometimes it hurts - stabbing westward

New Plan:

We’re rating out of 10 now…

Say like 9/10 er somethin’ I don’t care…

Starting…NOW!

Piece of Shit Car - Adam Sandler

Omg… lol.

8/10

Children of Bodom - Northern Comfort

3/10

Chamillionaire - In The Trunk

Re: RE: Rate the Above Song

[quote=AmoRaL]3/10

Chamillionaire - In The Trunk[/quote]

F-U-C-K Y-O-U.

[quote=Jeth][quote=AmoRaL]3/10

Chamillionaire - In The Trunk[/quote]

F-U-C-K Y-O-U.[/quote] :dunno :dunno wtf did i do??? :dunno :dunno

Rated my song 3/10! lol

[quote=Jeth]Rated my song 3/10! lol[/quote]well it deserved a 3/10 that crap was crap now rate mine

Just because you don’t like someone’s genre don’t mean you can give it a 3/10. I’d like if you wouldn’t post in this topic again.

PS : Your song isn’t good enough for a rating.

Next Song:
In Flames - Episode 666

RE: Rate the Above Song (No hypocrits or homos plz, rap is c

4/10

motorhead- its all about the game

looks like ur hatin on my genre im rating it 3/10 because the song sucks i like metal and that stuff but that song in particular is a 3/10

[quote=Jeth]…

Just because you don’t like someone’s genre don’t mean you can give it a 3/10. I’d like if you wouldn’t post in this topic again.

PS : Your song isn’t good enough for a rating.

Next Song:
In Flames - Episode 666[/quote]

um, thats precisely why he can give it a 3/10. you asked specifically for opnions… if thats his opinin what do you expect? its not his fault he doesnt like it, its all a matter of taste.

carry on

I don’t know what he’s moaning about, but In Flames isn’t that great. First of all - they’re a bunch of lame-o white guys ALL dressed in white and second of all, their music is only applicable for elevators. They’re actually pretty boring compared to other bands. Children of Bodom isn’t the greatest power metal out there and I don’t like them that much myself.

No true metal fans out there.

sigh

Honestly, i can not see why anyone would be drawn to metal. What do you get out of it? yelling a screaming AHAHhahdashah hwhat FUCKKKKKKKKKaahahaha

Re: RE: Rate the Above Song (No hypocrits or homos plz, rap

You obviously haven’t listened to other metal bands. Not every single metal band involves what you described. What you are trying to describe is probably some kind of shitty music that ignorant fools would listen to who miss out on the good stuff where growling/yelling/screaming is not applied. If you would do so kindly to research a bit about a few bands such as Symphony X or Dream Theater - you would completely change your view on this genre of music.

BTW… Disturbed sucks… I just wanted to say that again today.

I have never heard of any of these bands. Lamb of God is good… Coheed and Cambria is reall ygood if you like that type of shit… Slayer is great… .Acid Bath is very very good but not many have heard of them… I think the whole band commited suicied or something.

Ok… back on topic… Jeth dude… don’t get mad if someone doesn’t like the same as you… thats just… I dunno. Fucktard.

J/K … maybe…