Reading on the toilet

Yay or nay?

Nay, I am distracted doing other things while I’m on it. It’s my thinking seat

[quote=“Anie, post: 1078987”]Nay, I am distracted doing other things while I’m on it. It’s my thinking seat[/quote]Et tu?

I thought you’d be the reading type.

Gotta have something to read. I dont know why. I’ll read a shampoo bottle if nothing is available. Did you know that pantene pro v is ph balanced for every day use?

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1078988”]Et tu?

I thought you’d be the reading type.[/quote]

No I don’t read on it, I don’t put any books or magazines or newspapers in there. I’m more of a thinker than a reader. :confused:

[quote=“Boomer, post: 1078989”]Gotta have something to read. I dont know why. I’ll read a shampoo bottle if nothing is available. Did you know that pantene pro v is ph balanced for every day use?[/quote]Yes. I too used to be a reader. Not sure what happened along the way to change that but… no more.

I’ve caught myself finding imaginary shapes in the color formations on the floor tile.

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1078991”]Yes. I too used to be a reader. Not sure what happened along the way to change that but… no more.

I’ve caught myself finding imaginary shapes in the color formations on the floor tile.[/quote]

I do that to the floor too :24:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1078990”]No I don’t read on it, I don’t put any books or magazines or newspapers in there. I’m more of a thinker than a reader. :/[/quote]What’s on yer mind besides what’s going on at the time?

[quote=“Anie, post: 1078992”]I do that to the floor too :24:[/quote]:clap

I think we might be alone on this or we have vivid imaginations.

:24::24: I’m laughing because I’ve done that too! :slight_smile:

High Five

What I am doing after I use the toilet, or else go into a fantasy of me doing something adventurous. :smiley:

I think we might be alone on this or we have vivid imaginations.[/quote]

I have a very good imagination, I do the same thing to the ceiling, paintings, or clouds. I like finding strange things in artsy ways. :smiley:

[quote=“Anie, post: 1078997”]What I am doing after I use the toilet, or else go into a fantasy of me doing something adventurous. :smiley:

I have a very good imagination, I do the same thing to the ceiling, paintings, or clouds. I like finding strange things in artsy ways. :D[/quote]Means you’re artistic.

Do you like photography?

[quote=“shocker69, post: 1078998”]Means you’re artistic.

Do you like photography?[/quote]

I know I’m artistic in my mind. :smiley:

Ohhh I love it! Just wish I had a nice camera instead of my digital one :smiley:

Nay. Im wayyyy too quick lol

[quote=“Anie, post: 1078999”]I know I’m artistic in my mind. :smiley:

Ohhh I love it! Just wish I had a nice camera instead of my digital one :D[/quote]I just bought this for my fiancee for her B-Day in Feb.

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)"[/SIZE][/FONT]

She seems to really dig it. I hope she doesn’t have to get a new one for a while because this one cost over 1/2 a grand.

from toilets to photography… please dont merge the threads!! :24:

I am jealous now, that is a nice camera.

yay

I remember this joke I once heard- I think one of the guys that toured with Foxworthy a few years back, one of the Blue Collar Comedy tour guys. I can’t find the exact one but it was about how women just look so helpless when they go to the bathroom. They just sit there and look around the room.

[quote=“Anie, post: 1079003”]I am jealous now, that is a nice camera.[/quote]:slight_smile: I try.

[quote=“HottyToddyChick, post: 1079004”]yay

I remember this joke I once heard- I think one of the guys that toured with Foxworthy a few years back, one of the Blue Collar Comedy tour guys. I can’t find the exact one but it was about how women just look so helpless when they go to the bathroom. They just sit there and look around the room.[/quote]:smiley: I think I’ve heard that before.

Imagine being this woman.YouTube - Woman Sat on Toilet for 2 Years