Real Mature

…2000si. Take bits and pieces of wat I said, make it into what you wanted me to say, call me names and then lock the thread so you can have the last word. REEEEEAAALLLL mature. I thought you wanted to debate like a mature adult? Good thing its the internet tho huh? That way you can have the last word then lock the thread before anyone else can get a word in. Id hate to see you in a real life debate/conversation wher you cant just put tape on the other persons mouth after theyve made a point.

After reading the entire thread, I could clearly see that the conversation was over and there wasn’t anything left to say. The thread should have been locked, since you (Bossman) could not lock it, that left Si to lock it.

I truely am ashamed at some of the members views on here. It’s hard to see how some people can be so misguided in their thinking. When you hear people say, “it’s ok if they’re gay, just don’t let them try any shit with me.” It’s like a girl saying, “It’s ok if he’s straight, but don’t let him try any shit with me.” or my all time favorite… I don’t hate gays, one of my “friends” are gay! That reminds me of the old south when the governer of Missippi was asked if he hated black folks and he said “No, I don’t hate Niggers. Hell, I gots a few of them working in my kitchen.” I guess that makes everything alright.

Group hug everyone! :booze

Don’t worry, it’s a totally non gay group hug. :smiley:

Goddamnit!! I did it again!! :tard

The only reason the conversation was over is b/c the thread got locked. He called me “fucking naive”, accused me of “biggotry” and “hatred”, questioned my parenting, suggested I need counseling, took bits and pieces of what I actually said and twisted it into what he wanted it to mean then locked the thread so I couldnt retort. He was willing to argue with Mrs for 2 days on the subject but I come on to defend myself against some of the things said about me and all of a sudden its too offensive (or whatever his “reason” for locking it was) and he locks the thread then runs away so he doesnt have to deal with whatever else might be said on the subject. Like I said, real mature. And before anyone else even thinks about saying it, I know, I could be the bigger person and let it go but Im not going to.

Well, now that its been “spilled” and it starts to get interesting, it gets locked.

Which brings me to another point. I purposely made the most derogatory, ignorant, hate filled comment in the whole thread within the first 5 posts just to see how long it would take him to respond to ME and he never had a word to say to me untill I called him out. Why is that??

Re: RE: Real Mature…

[quote=MrAWatts]Group hug everyone! :booze

Don’t worry, it’s a totally non gay group hug. :D[/quote]

^^^someone who understands that its only the internet and not everyone is going to agree on everything.

MrAWatts>>http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/drunk2.gif<<<Bossman351

http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1019b8001d1a945102b99097eeb41edb.gif
:banana

Well, you wanna know the whole thing that made me the most upset? We (Bossman and I) have 3 kids, been married 8 yrs and we know how to raise our kids, and then we got someone who doesnt have any kids coming on to the internet calling us some pretty harsh names(which is brave if you ask me considering he has never met us) and trying to tell us how we need to raise our kids. Thats pretty fucked up right there.
Im raising my kids the same way my mom and dad raised me and I turned out just fine. Ive never been in jail, never murdered, robbed anyone. Finished high shool, went to college. Never in my entire life been in a fist figh with anyone,etc. My 2 daughters are in 1st and 2nd grade and they are making straight A’s and doing wonderful. Hell, my oldest daugher is even in the GT class! And Si, I dont care what the hell you say and how many times you try to tell me, I AM NOT going to start telling them about the birds and the bees. That would be stupid of me to start telling them that at 6 and 7 yrs old! Did your mom and dad tell you all about that when you were in elementary school??

Bossman; Since you aren’t the bigger person, I see I’m now typing too much here at 6:50 am.

Are you two are really THAT pissed off because I don’t agree with your views? Now you’re just not making sense. You’re bitching me out because I don’t agree with yours, now you’ve created a whole new thread because I don’t agree with yours, Bossman.

Did I tell you exactly how to raise your children? NO I DID NOT.

~ I gave you suggestions as to how to approach a topic that WILL be brought up before you’re ready for it to be. Because for some odd reason, you don’t think they’ll find out until you’re ready to discuss it with them. (This is where the naive part comes in), and if you don’t think you’re naive then you truley have a lot to learn. We’re all naive about a lot of things.

~ I gave you feedback as to what your personal view on this topic REALLY is. Not what you think it is. If anything, I showed you exactly how your view on this topic would affect your children when the time actually does come that they start asking. The comments that you’ve admitted making in the other thread about different lifestyles is nothing more than hatred and ignorance, yet you say you wouldn’t have a problem being friends with a homosexual person. That simply contradicts itself.

Why would you want to be friends with someone who leads a lifestyle you hate? Would you want to be friends with a convicted criminal? no? A convicted wife and child beater? no?

Amy;

My parents never talked to me about ANYTHING, never told me about sex, never told me about homosexuality, nothing of the sort. I was brought up with acceptance and how to tolerate other lifestyles in a completely Christian home. I learned how to accept and how to not call other people “freaks” because they don’t have the same belief.

I just leave that to my uncle who called my mother a bitch because she doesn’t believe that we’re all Gods.

As for this…

And Si, I dont care what the hell you say and how many times you try to tell me, I AM NOT going to start telling them about the birds and the bees and gay people. That would be stupid of me to start telling them that at 6 and 7 yrs old! Did your mom and dad tell you all about that when you were in elementary school??

What does my not having children have to do with ANYTHING? Do you think you’re more qualified to raise kids because you wanted to have children? That’s the beauty of it, damn near anyone can get pregnant and raise a child. I guess you forgot that I have a 4 and 5 year old nephew? Not to mention my sister in law is pregnant and my sister is pregnant with TWINS. I do know how children need to be raised, and I can see the flaws my brother and sister in law have with raising their son right now.

Anyway, was I never a kid and I don’t remember how my parents brought me up or why they brought me up the way they did?

When the hell did I say “oh go tell them that right now!” Never, hey bossman, your wife is putting words into my mouth now. Are you going to get pissed off at her? Seems unfair that I get blamed for “putting words in your mouth” when I give you the quote that you told me proving my statements correct.

As for the thread, I knew it wouldn’t end there. But that crap needed to be locked. It went from trying to figure out exactly why Amy has a problem with a Gay Day at a park to you two thinking you’re God’s gift to parenting. I don’t care how good you are, you two are flawed human beings, much like I am, and everybody else is. You will make mistakes in raising children, and they will reflect badly on the child’s decision making.

Anyway, Go on and hate on me for all you want. I really don’t care. I knew this thread was going to show up when I turned on the computer this morning. I really do find it funny that you can’t see the biggotry within your own hateful posts, Bossman.

[quote=2000Si]Bossman; Since you aren’t the bigger person, I see I’m now typing too much here at 6:50 am.

Are you two are really THAT pissed off because I don’t agree with your views? Now you’re just not making sense. You’re bitching me out because I don’t agree with yours, now you’ve created a whole new thread because I don’t agree with yours, Bossman.

Did I tell you exactly how to raise your children? NO I DID NOT.

~ I gave you suggestions as to how to approach a topic that WILL be brought up before you’re ready for it to be. Because for some odd reason, you don’t think they’ll find out until you’re ready to discuss it with them. (This is where the naive part comes in), and if you don’t think you’re naive then you truley have a lot to learn. We’re all naive about a lot of things.

~ I gave you feedback as to what your personal view on this topic REALLY is. Not what you think it is. If anything, I showed you exactly how your view on this topic would affect your children when the time actually does come that they start asking. The comments that you’ve admitted making in the other thread about different lifestyles is nothing more than hatred and ignorance, yet you say you wouldn’t have a problem being friends with a homosexual person. That simply contradicts itself.

Why would you want to be friends with someone who leads a lifestyle you hate? Would you want to be friends with a convicted criminal? no? A convicted wife and child beater? no?

Amy;

My parents never talked to me about ANYTHING, never told me about sex, never told me about homosexuality, nothing of the sort. I was brought up with acceptance and how to tolerate other lifestyles in a completely Christian home. I learned how to accept and how to not call other people “freaks” because they don’t have the same belief.

I just leave that to my uncle who called my mother a bitch because she doesn’t believe that we’re all Gods.

As for this…

And Si, I dont care what the hell you say and how many times you try to tell me, I AM NOT going to start telling them about the birds and the bees and gay people. That would be stupid of me to start telling them that at 6 and 7 yrs old! Did your mom and dad tell you all about that when you were in elementary school??

What does my not having children have to do with ANYTHING? Do you think you’re more qualified to raise kids because you wanted to have children? That’s the beauty of it, damn near anyone can get pregnant and raise a child. I guess you forgot that I have a 4 and 5 year old nephew? Not to mention my sister in law is pregnant and my sister is pregnant with TWINS. I do know how children need to be raised, and I can see the flaws my brother and sister in law have with raising their son right now.

Anyway, was I never a kid and I don’t remember how my parents brought me up or why they brought me up the way they did?

When the hell did I say “oh go tell them that right now!” Never, hey bossman, your wife is putting words into my mouth now. Are you going to get pissed off at her? Seems unfair that I get blamed for “putting words in your mouth” when I give you the quote that you told me proving my statements correct.

As for the thread, I knew it wouldn’t end there. But that crap needed to be locked. It went from trying to figure out exactly why Amy has a problem with a Gay Day at a park to you two thinking you’re God’s gift to parenting. I don’t care how good you are, you two are flawed human beings, much like I am, and everybody else is. You will make mistakes in raising children, and they will reflect badly on the child’s decision making.

Anyway, Go on and hate on me for all you want. I really don’t care. I knew this thread was going to show up when I turned on the computer this morning. I really do find it funny that you can’t see the biggotry within your own hateful posts, Bossman.[/quote]

I never said I was the bigger person. I said “I COULD BE, but I wont”. And as for whether or not you agree with me, I could give 2 shits less whether or not you agree with me or see things my way. What made me mad was that I thought we had a pretty good debate going on then all of a sudden you start name calling, and questioning me, then you lock the thread without giving me a chance to respond. Is that your way of getting in the last word??

As for Amy, I DID ask her to stay out of this one but she doesnt seem to care what I ask.

Anyways, looking back, I was tired and easily annoyed last night and never should have started this thread but Im hard headed so I did. Ive vented, so if you fell the need to lock this one too, go ahead. I wont bring it up again.

And for the record James, I dont hate you, I wasnt hating on you, I thought we had a good debate going on till you locked the thread and wouldnt let me respond. Thats all. NO hard feelings what so ever. You kinda left me with a whole shitload of stuff to say and nowhere to say it.

i didnt do it, i swear!!!

:dunno :tard

SI Joe needs to take your mod powers away you lock threads to try and show your better than the rest of us…well your not. Secondly your opinions are worthless you dont have a girlfriend let alone any kids so why dont you crawl back into your bed and keep your pathetic opinions to yourself and let others raise there familys the way that society accepts. Gays are unaceptable to society you may not like it but thats the way it is so…Have a very gay day SI :smiley:

WOW… I didnt even look in the gay thread because it didnt interest me. (not saying I am against gay people, because I am not. I have many friends that are and I support them) As far as SI telling people how to raise their kids,… SI you need to back off. Amy and Bossman are great parents in my eyes! They are also great people. There is no reason to be fighting with them. I still havent read the “gay” thread, but i will get to it. I dont have time to right now. BUT if it was getting as bad as this thread, then it should of been locked.

YOU 3 MAKE UP AND KISS!! lol j/k

Ill will be PM’ing each of you soon.

Hey James, pull my finger he pulls my finger and I blurt out GAY! :smiley:

I thought I was at MF for a second here, sheeeezzz! You guys are all three good people with your own opinions, but all of you started touching on a few personal issues that took things a little too far. There is a great solution when two parties have different opinions that will never change, you can agree to disagree and move on.

Or you can get drunk and talk like an idiot on the intranet :dunno

Oh! I do that all the time. I love coming back the next day and see what I wrote. It’s like Christmas, but without the pork-n-beans and dysfunctional family. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1a1ea7411eba8ab2b584fa7245d58b90.gif

Theres a lot of pork-n-beand and dysfunctional familys

HAHAHA Red! I changed my post so now it looks like you just say random shit. Fruit Cake, hahaha. :laughing

Fruit cake WTF you talkin bout Earl :dunno

I get really high and talk like an idiot on the net. but that’s mostly because i think i’m funny while I’m high…then afterward…not so much.