Recent pictures of the lil one

her and her cousin

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l245/summerkat_photos/A55F.jpg

Oh how adorable :slight_smile:

so cute

Cute pics!

Awwww… very cute little ones.

shes getting so big…and too damn smart…

shes been banned from using markers for a couple weeks now because she colored all over my moms coffee table…I finally let her use em’ a few days ago…under strict notification that you color on paper only if she colored on grannies table again she would be banned from markers again…

10 mins go by with me checking on her every little bit…then out of no where she comes up to me saying “I didnt color on grannies table mommy” …im like ok good girl…then she cocks her head to the side “I didnt color on grannies table mommy” (stressing what she didnt do and adding the head shaking to stress it too) Im like ok…thinking uh oh whatd she do… one last time of her saying “I didnt color on grannies table mommy” …me thinking oh shit now…then she pulls her hand out from behind her back…covered in green marker… “see mommy I didnt”

shes such a lil shit sometimes:24:

she looks so much like you! so cute!

so cute!

she has grown so much!

Aww she’s a cutie!

Wow - really cute little girl. :thumbup

Sounds really smart - and you have your hands full with her :smiley:

Our 4YO only gets the washable markers, otherwise the whole house would look like a tie-dyed shirt :eek

Adorable pics!

she is so beautiful and getting so big!! WOW

Nice to see you back Kat. How you been?

adorable

She is beautiful :slight_smile:

[quote=“Haus, post: 1087324”]she is so beautiful and getting so big!! WOW

Nice to see you back Kat. How you been?[/quote]
been doing great lately…things keep looking up…just busting my butt to get where i need to be :slight_smile: hows things going for you hun