Recipes

OK. I know most of you guys are closet chefs, so hook me up with some quick and easy recipes that are yum scrumptious.

Here’s one of my favorite dishes to make. Takes like 20 minutes, and goes great with a side of macaroni and cheese and baked beans. Good pic-nic food.

BBQ Beefcups

What you need:
A muffin pan with at least 8 molds
1 lb. of ground beef
1 tube of canned biscuits (8 biscuits)
2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
Shredded cheddar cheese

• Brown the ground beef thoroughly, drain it.
• Preheat your oven according to the directions on the biscuit tube.
• Mix BBQ sauce in with ground beef and let it simmer on medium heat for about 7 minutes. Just until heated.
• While you are simmering your BBQ beef, bust open the can of biscuits.
• Form each of the biscuits into the muffin molds by pressing them around the sides and bottom of the molds to make the biscuits “cup” like.
• Fill the insides of the “cupped” biscuits with the BBQ beef (about 1 tablespoon full each)
• Top the BBQ beef and biscuits with a little shredded cheese.
• Pop them in the oven and let them bake until the biscuits are done.
• Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.

ENJOY! Mmm they are so scrumptious.

get yurself a grill…

bout a pound of ground beef for hmaburgers…

get some meat tenderizer, garlic salt, and wischoicor sauce

mix it all together… really good, and i mean really good…almoost to the point of you will almost eat it raw :tard

fashion it up to a patty

grill tha bastard

before you take it off, put some cheese on top of the patty, and let sit on grill for about a min.

get some burger buns, and your fav stuffs, make your burger.

get some chips and soda.

= great 4th o july lunch…

add some hot dogs (cook em regular on the grill) and some steaks(with the meat tenderizer, garlic salt, and that dubbya sauce) for a good family cookout and just chill and talk with family

Mayheim, that sounds really friggin good. I’m gonna have to try that sometime.

My wife used to sling that Pampered Chef stuff, so she fixes some awesome dishes sometimes. There’s this thing called a Taco Ring…mmmmmmmmmmm. ANd then there’s a Quick Apple Crisp for dessert. Damn, I’m getting hungry just typing this!

i have a bunch of recipes, but i am too lazy to type them. lol

ponoche is an AWESOME desert.

Well Miss Hem, I’m going to try your recipe today. We’ll have about 20 people here today. Alot of peeps had to work, so we won’t get started until about 2:00pm today. I already made a homemade peach cheese cake yesterday and I’ve got ribs slow cooking right now. Then I’ll BBQ chicken, burgers and beer boiled hotdogs. I still need to make my side dishes. I’m thinking macaroni salad, baked beans and potato cheese casserole <<<my own recipe.

OH, I’ll give you guys that one, it ROCKS!

OK, It’s not an exact science, so use you best judgement.

#1. Start by peeling and slicing about 8 potatoes (more or less depending on size), in either planks or rounds
#2. Boil the taterz in salted water just until tender (don’t over cook them or you’ll have mashed potatoes)
#3. Drain them and let cool a little just so you can handle them
#4. Fry about a half pound of bacon, drain and crumble. set aside
#5. In the bacon grease, fry together, 1 onion sliced in rings, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1/2 red bell pepper until tender crisp. drain and season with pepper, dash of salt, a little garlic powder and I like about a half a table spoon of Italian seasoning that I grind up between the palms of my hands and toss in. Set aside.
#6. Grate cheese. I like several different cheeses. I like mild Chedder, Pepper Jack and Mozzarella for the stringy factor. But use what you like.
#7. Now, take a casserole dish or rectangle pan and spray with Pam.
#8. Just like layering Lasagna. Start with taterz, then onion bell pepper mixture, then bacon, then one of the cheeses.
The trick is devide all of your ingredients so you get about 4 or 5 layers. Always end with the chedder cheese, then chop up some green onion and sprinkle on top.
#9. Take 1 cup of milk, 1 tablespoon of butter and a half cup of velveta cheese cubed and heat it in the microwave for a couple minutes until the cheese is melted. The sauce will be very thin. add a dash of black pepper and pour over your layered potatoes and cheese so that all the ingrediants are covered in the liquid. (do not over fill or it will make a mess, I know, LOL)
Cover dish with lid or foil. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. take off lid for last 5 minutes.

Let cool at least 10 minutes befor serving. You can make it ahead of time and just warm it up before serving, but it tastes great at room temp also.

I always give mine a couple shots of Tabasco before I eat it. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1019b8001d1a945102b99097eeb41edb.gif

What, no other recipe’s? Come on, I’m hungry. :lol

Re: RE: Recipes

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Well Miss Hem, I’m going to try your recipe today. We’ll have about 20 people here today. Alot of peeps had to work, so we won’t get started until about 2:00pm today. I already made a homemade peach cheese cake yesterday and I’ve got ribs slow cooking right now. Then I’ll BBQ chicken, burgers and beer boiled hotdogs. I still need to make my side dishes. I’m thinking macaroni salad, baked beans and potato cheese casserole <<<my own recipe.

OH, I’ll give you guys that one, it ROCKS!

OK, It’s not an exact science, so use you best judgement.

#1. Start by peeling and slicing about 8 potatoes (more or less depending on size), in either planks or rounds
#2. Boil the taterz in salted water just until tender (don’t over cook them or you’ll have mashed potatoes)
#3. Drain them and let cool a little just so you can handle them
#4. Fry about a half pound of bacon, drain and crumble. set aside
#5. In the bacon grease, fry together, 1 onion sliced in rings, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1/2 red bell pepper until tender crisp. drain and season with pepper, dash of salt, a little garlic powder and I like about a half a table spoon of Italian seasoning that I grind up between the palms of my hands and toss in. Set aside.
#6. Grate cheese. I like several different cheeses. I like mild Chedder, Pepper Jack and Mozzarella for the stringy factor. But use what you like.
#7. Now, take a casserole dish or rectangle pan and spray with Pam.
#8. Just like layering Lasagna. Start with taterz, then onion bell pepper mixture, then bacon, then one of the cheeses.
The trick is devide all of your ingredients so you get about 4 or 5 layers. Always end with the chedder cheese, then chop up some green onion and sprinkle on top. Cover dish with lid or foil. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

Let cool at least 10 minutes befor serving. You can make it ahead of time and just warm it up before serving, but it tastes great at room temp also.

I always give mine a couple shots of Tabasco before I eat it. http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/smilies_mod/upload/1019b8001d1a945102b99097eeb41edb.gif[/quote]

:think :wtf :dunno

James’ hamburger recipe.

Utensils needed:
Key
Running car
5 dollars and 34 cents.

Directions: Get into car, carefully wind through traffic until you end up at Wendy’s ordering speaker.
Place order, be sure to ask for no mustard on your double. Also be sure to say “medium sized with a mellow yellow” Otherwise they ask you if you want to biggie size it; if they do decline quickly and loudly.
Drive up to window, pay and receive order.
Carefully wind through traffic back to your apartment.
Sit down with paper plate and ketchup.

Enjoy.

I can’t cook. :dunno

[quote=2000Si]James’ hamburger recipe.

Utensils needed:
Key
Running car
5 dollars and 34 cents.

Directions: Get into car, carefully wind through traffic until you end up at Wendy’s ordering speaker.
Place order, be sure to ask for no mustard on your double. Also be sure to say “medium sized with a mellow yellow” Otherwise they ask you if you want to biggie size it; if they do decline quickly and loudly.
Drive up to window, pay and receive order.
Carefully wind through traffic back to your apartment.
Sit down with paper plate and ketchup.

Enjoy.

I can’t cook. :dunno[/quote]

:funnah :rofl :rofl :funnah

Good one Jimbo! :laughing

Well, as I said, I tryed Hemlocks trailer trash recipe. It turns out that they are F**king great!!! I made a dozen and they got eaten pretty fast. I had my 18 yearold eat the first one because we always use him as our tester, like odd food, or when we make a new motorcycle jump and we want to make sure it’s safe for us…stuff like that.

Here’s what they look like. :smiley:

BEFORE THE OVEN (it’s blury cuzz I was half baked)
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=429

AFTER THEY CAME OUT OF THE OVEN (it’s in focus cuzz I’m totally baked now)
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=430

CODY MAKING SURE THEY ARE SAFE TO EAT
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=431

CODY CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF THEIR SCRUMTIOUS GOODNESS
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=432

CODY TELLING ITZEL HE’S FARTING AT THIS VERY MOMMENT FROM ALL THE PROJECT MAYHEMS’S HE JUST ATE (the funny part is he really did fart right when I snapped the pic)
http://www.offtopicz.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=433

OK try this one

A shit load of Brats
A shit load of beer
Three large onions

Slice two large onions and stick them in a shit load of beer on the stove in a big ass pot, grill the shitload of brats till they are fully cooked take the shit load of brats off the grill and put them in the shitload of beer and Onions in the pot on the stovetop. Slice the last big ass onion into 1/4 inch thick slices.

Now take two Brats from the boiling beer and onions put them on a hard roll with a slice of onion or cooked onion with Ketchup and Horseradish.

By this time you should already be drunk so you might want to put it all in the fridge for later :rock

[quote=HOTRODSnBOOZE]Good one Jimbo! :laughing

Well, as I said, I tryed Hemlocks trailer trash recipe. It turns out that they are F**king great!!! I made a dozen and they got eaten pretty fast. I had my 18 yearold eat the first one because we always use him as our tester, like odd food, or when we make a new motorcycle jump and we want to make sure it’s safe for us…stuff like that.
[/quote]

That’s fuckin’ right, beeyotch. Once I get the recipe for Porkntaters, you ought to try it. I don’t eat anything with bones in it, so it will defintely be for the boneless chops.

Porkntaters

What you need:
13x9 inch baking pan or casserole dish
Approximately 5-6 potatoes (depending on the size)
A pack of porkchops (with bones or without)
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
Season All salt
Garlic Powder
Cheddar Cheese (optional)

• Preheat the oven to 350
• Slice unpeeled potatoes into 1/2" thick rounds
• Spray the pan down with Pam
• Cover bottom of pan with potato slices
• Spread one can of cream of chicken soup on top of potatoes
• Lay porkchops on top of the potatoes
• Season the top of the chops with Season All and garlic powder (to your likings)
• Spread the second can of cream of chicken soup on top of the porkchops
• Cover with aluminum foil and bake for ONE HOUR.
• Take it out, top it with cheddar cheese, and bake until cheese is melted

Best served with FRIED okra, FRIED squash, and mama’s homemade cornbread drippin with lots and lots of buttery goodness… and a nice tall glass of sweet tea.

Abolaseerial

What you need:
Your favorite emptied butter tub (preferably Country Crock’s 5 lb. tub. No lid.)
A giant mixing spoon
1/2 bag of Malt-O-Meal Cocoa Crispies (or Cocoa Roos)
1/2 a quart of milk (2% to make it lighter, you know, not as much fluff later on. OR Whole milk if you want to chew it)

• Pour the Cocoa Crispies into the butter tub
• Bring on the milk
• Stir really well with mixing spoon
• Pop a squat on the couch in front of Cartoon Network
• Getcha grub on

Best served with a nice tall glass of iced tea.

[quote=ProjectMayhem]Abolaseerial

What you need:
Your favorite emptied butter tub (preferably Country Crock’s 5 lb. tub. No lid.)
A giant mixing spoon
1/2 bag of Malt-O-Meal Cocoa Crispies (or Cocoa Roos)
1/2 a quart of milk (2% to make it lighter, you know, not as much fluff later on. OR Whole milk if you want to chew it)

• Pour the Cocoa Crispies into the butter tub
• Bring on the milk
• Stir really well with mixing spoon
• Pop a squat on the couch in front of Cartoon Network
• Getcha grub on

Best served with a nice tall glass of iced tea.[/quote]

Abolaseerial ??? That recipe sounds more like A Bowl Of Cereal to me. :tard

I have no clue as to why it does

Children don’t try this at home…

INGREDIENTS:
1 cup beer
1 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur
1/4 fluid ounce 151 proof rum

DIRECTIONS:
Fill a pint glass half full of beer.
Pour the amaretto into a standard shot glass. Carefully pour the 151 proof rum on top of the amaretto so that it floats.
Carefully light the shot on fire by touching with open flame. Drop the lit shot into the half full glass of beer and slam. :booze

This sounds yummy :smiley:

4 pounds baby back pork ribs
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 cup ketchup
1 cup water
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup prepared mustard
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1/8 teaspoon salt

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place ribs in two 10x15 inch roasting pans. Pour water and red wine vinegar into a bowl, and stir. Pour diluted vinegar over ribs and cover with foil. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Baste the ribs with their juices halfway through cooking.
In a medium saucepan, mix together ketchup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, butter, brown sugar, hot pepper sauce, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer barbeque sauce for 1 hour.
Preheat grill for medium heat.
Lightly oil preheated grill. Transfer ribs from the oven to the grill, discarding cooking liquid. Grill over medium heat for 15 minutes, turning ribs once. Baste ribs generously with barbeque sauce, and grill 8 minutes. Turn ribs, baste again with barbeque sauce, and grill 8 minutes.

Oh My GAWD!! I hope nobody tryed my Cheesy Potato recipe yet. I woke up in the middle of the night wide awake and thought, “did I put the cheese sauce part in my recipe I posted?” and sure enough, I didn’t. I’M SORRY IF ANYONE TRYED IT!!!
I added step #9. up yahhh^^^ in my recipe. :tard

[quote=ProjectMayhem]I have no clue as to why it does[/quote] :hug