RedStangGT2000's 1-800-HELPLINE

I…I can.

he doesnt want a boyfriend vampirefreak. fag

Hahaha.

Even if he was gay, I think he’d go for an older man first anyways.

:dunno I don’t know any gay people. Well, except for my lesbian friend, but thats cool.

Okay guys, I think we are gonna have to start speaking (typing) slowly cause I just dont think the 14 yr old is understanding the question here.

Well fuck… what about me? Red had Nurse. Nurse was hot. I’ve had nobody… lately…

I’ve gone off my rocker and asked two girls out only to be given excuses, I’m used to that part though.

Anyway, fuck redstang… find me someone named Rachel who lives in Cincin (sin… sin??? That has gotta work to my benefit SOMEHOW)

You’re fuckin out there. Like fucking pluto.

everyone give viper a chance. :slight_smile:

Re: RE: RedStangGT2000’s 1-800-HELPLINE

[quote=2000Si]Well fuck… what about me? Red had Nurse. Nurse was hot. I’ve had nobody… lately…

I’ve gone off my rocker and asked two girls out only to be given excuses, I’m used to that part though.

Anyway, fuck redstang… find me someone named Rachel who lives in Cincin (sin… sin??? That has gotta work to my benefit SOMEHOW)[/quote]

I don’t see why girls won’t go out with you James, they’re just fuckin retarded or something. You’re hot, sweet as hell, and you’re really down to earth. I don’t know what’s wrong with Indiana girls, maybe they only date their cousins or something? :dunno

Cin-cin-nati Cincinnatiiiiii… O-H-I-O USA.

I learned that lil song in elementary school on how to remember how to spell cincinnati. haha. Just call it the nati. That’s what I call it.

LMFAO!

Can I use that one? It’s great.

LMFAO!

Can I use that one? It’s great.[/quote]

haha use it… I got it from the original Lethal Weapon. :smiley:

vipers sound funny, but i guess its just the 10 cylinders… its silver, im not sure its a gts or whatnot, but its pretty good lookin’ :gears :gears

that bad bear was behind me, and i turned right, to drop a friend off, and he just launched :gears :gears :gears :gears :gears , and i was like :o … :rock

[quote=slo6banger][quote=2000Si]Well fuck… what about me? Red had Nurse. Nurse was hot. I’ve had nobody… lately…

Anyway, fuck redstang… find me someone named Rachel who lives in Cincin (sin… sin??? That has gotta work to my benefit SOMEHOW)[/quote]

I don’t see why girls won’t go out with you James, they’re just fuckin retarded or something. You’re hot, sweet as hell, and you’re really down to earth. I don’t know what’s wrong with Indiana girls, maybe they only date their cousins or something? :dunno

Cin-cin-nati Cincinnatiiiiii… O-H-I-O USA.

I learned that lil song in elementary school on how to remember how to spell cincinnati. haha. Just call it the nati. That’s what I call it.[/quote]

Not just indiana…tennessee too…not much luck for so far…butt ive only been here for a lil while…tennessee women are teh toughness… :think

Well maybe you should all move then! :banana

lol butt i jus got here…

[quote=slo6banger]Hahaha.

Even if he was gay, I think he’d go for an older man first anyways.[/quote]

Hell no I would be all over you :hump

P.S. I don’t live that far away either :smiley:

[quote=kplays_kitty]I thought u wanted to be all over me :hump

I’m jealous![/quote]

But your married :wtf

:fu