Regarding Tommy Tooter

A user recently joined under the name Tommy Tooter, as I’m sure you all had noticed by now.

The user in question was quite older than the average user, and in a video and in a post had admitted to sexual contact with a minor as well as being attracted to minors. For the safety of the users on the forum, Tommy Tooter has been indefinitely suspended from the forum.

The reason I am making this post is to explain my initial hesitation to banning the user. The User provided me with another forum which had a thread dedicated to Tommy, where they all seemed to be tracking Tommy anywhere they went on the internet in order to make fun of them. My hesitation lied in the fact that I found it entirely unreasonable to trust the information of a forum dedicated to stalking and making fun of people. However, the video in question was of the user speaking directly into the camera, something a website cannot obviously fake. Once that video was shown to me, the decision was reached to ban the user.

If there are any questions or concerns regarding this action, please post them here. In the future, any credible evidence proving a user is a threat to other users will result in staff action.

Thank you.

Hear, hear! Thank you @lake and thank you @RussianBearHug😂

RIP.

Modfags are actually useful. Who would have thought? (/s)

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

seriously though, that forum thread is incredible.[quote=“lake, post:1, topic:112751”]
If there are any questions or concerns regarding this action, please post them here. In the future, any credible evidence proving a user is a threat to other users will result in staff action.
[/quote]

You played it perfectly mate. 10/10 would head mod again

Well that was rather odd.

Do you know the user’s reason for joining?

he had the hots for political youths

I see. That seems like reasonable grounds for banning.

They said they were looking for a smaller political community because their politics were censored on things like Facebook, etc.

It’s hard to think that we are not going to get to see him anymore. While we miss him here we know that he is now in a better place looking down at all of us. There will never be another like Tom. Let’s celebrate his life by trying to take time to smell the roses and live in the moment. He will always be remembered for arousing his dogs and living la vida loca.

Thank God.

There goes my entertainment.

Good to hear that. We don’t need people on this site who are a potential threat to others like in this instance, pedophilia.

Old fags get out reeee

so you’re an ageist now?

what do you mean now?

i’ve always been for the mandatory euthanization of people over 60

you liberals disgust me

limiting it at 30 is just common sense, that’s when our ancestors died. we should return to our traditions.