Rice Rice Baby!

I don’t get the whole riced out look. I mean hey great u can get those great sexy looking styles attached to your car for pretty cheap and sure it can get you the babes but dang its great when your up in a race and u lose to me because you only have style points, the only thing that matters in a race is performance and oh yea by the way when you lose you also lose the babe so step up and get them performance mods and say odios to all them ricers behind you. :booze

well from a gals point of view if the car looks good thats great but if it cant peform well thats … NOT GOOD …me i perform to go 150 then just sit there and look good heheheheheheheh :lol

Since when does a body kit get you the poontang?? It gets you nasty ricer bitch poontang.

[quote=sidewayz4.6]Since when does a body kit get you the poontang?? It gets you nasty ricer bitch poontang.[/quote]haha!

Best line ever.

There a still a few ricer chicks I would tap… Not many since they are mostly asian, but there are still the select few.

you forgot the word “skanky” in there

:funnah Uh… I dont go the the RICER looks… infact it makes me think that person is a fag. :slight_smile:

OHH and if you need a bodykit to get you chicks…you need alot more help than that.

Well, usually stick on flames, cheap ass sears wheels and a really cool hood scoop gets me the beaver I set out for.