Riddle me this... and you'll recieve a gift

Winner gets 50 tokens. Only 1 guess per person, so make it a good one:

A black dog stands in the middle of an intersecton in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure caused by a storm. A car with two broken headlights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How could the driver have seen the dog in time?

It was daylight.

:agree

or the dog was white.

post another one!

I was also going to say it was day time.

But this is a real story and I know the guy who missed the dog. His name was Felton, and he worked over at the psychic friends network. The funny thing is, they fired him and he never saw it coming. Anyway, those two headlights haven’t worked in his car for over 5 years, but it’s ok, he had an old Impala that had four bulbs in the front… Two for the low beams and two for the high beams. That’s how he saw the dog, because he wasn’t a very good psychic. :dunno

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

w00t w00t, when do I get my fitty tokens!!

or the dog was white.[/quote]
A BLACK DOG STANDS…

read it again V :lol

I was too late for me to say “daytime” soooooo.

here’s another oldie but a goodie.

A cowboy rides into town on wednesday and stays for five days, then rides out of town again on wednsday.

Did he just leave for the weekend, and come back without anybody telling us? :dunno

[quote=2001_Saleen][quote=vshayes]:agree

or the dog was white.[/quote]
A BLACK DOG STANDS…

read it again V :lol[/quote]

haha… Bad thing is , I read it twice!! lol

[quote=MikeHawke]I was too late for me to say “daytime” soooooo.

A cowboy rides into town on wednesday and stays for five days, then rides out of town again on wednsday.[/quote]
His horses name is Friday

it says he rode out “again”… which means he rode out once before. which means he left after the 5 days, then came back, then left again, which happened to have been on a wednesday… :dunno

[quote=2001_Saleen][quote=MikeHawke]I was too late for me to say “daytime” soooooo.

A cowboy rides into town on wednesday and stays for five days, then rides out of town again on wednsday.[/quote]
His horses name is Friday[/quote]

do you mean, wednesday?

damn libs… :lol

heres your fiddy tokens :rock

Yeah but I always heard the joke for friday, and I just heard it yesterday, so that’s what I put, my point was his horses name was was the day. :owned

[quote=MikeHawke]I was too late for me to say “daytime” soooooo.

His horse is named Wednesday?

[quote=2001_Saleen]
His horses name is Friday[/quote]

Damn, Mac’s good at this. We’ve got him on a technicallity though, so I’m going to say his horses name was Wednesday. :banana

i call for immediate disqualification!

:rock

plus i think my answer was good too :smiley:

[cough] bullshit [/cough] You must think we’re idiots. Mikey changed it to see who would google it, chaa :rofl