Rights movement of the day!

I officially turned 16 2 days ago, do I have full rights yet?

Stupid age discriminatory bruits. :smiley:

What do you mean by “Full rights?”

You’d still have rules living under my roof, if that’s what you mean

You have the right to get a job…You can drive…You can finish school

i think she means VIP status.

Ohhhhhh

Nope…Not gonna happen:ninja

:24::stuck_out_tongue:

See you in two years. Here’s your driver’s license I hope your family can afford whatever damage you reap because you are not technically responsible yet.

I meet the requirments for VIP status, I meant them a year ago. You give it to me right now!

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1087013”]What do you mean by “Full rights?”

You’d still have rules living under my roof, if that’s what you mean[/quote]

:24:
This is what I was thinking!

I can’t give you the VIP status.

If you do in fact meet all the requirements, you will have to do what everyone else has done;)

I will make your intent clear to the staff. Be patient

At 16 you get removed from “Minor” status

But to access Underground/VIP you gotta be at least 18yrs old

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1087021”]At 16 you get removed from “Minor” status

But to access Underground/VIP you gotta be at least 18yrs old[/quote]

I thought V said that I got full rights when I turned 16. :frowning: That’s not fair!

By full rights I’m assuming removing your under 16 restrictions not being V.I.P. Because there is adult material in the Underground and there are laws against people under 18 viewing such material.

LoL not like it’s really that bad of stuff that is posted in the UG, but it’s the general idea of it all.

You get all the “full rights” of someone who isn’t a minor anymore.

But not the rights of an 18 year old;)

See…This really is like the real world:eek

[quote=“BadBoy@TheWheel, post: 1087024”]You get all the “full rights” of someone who isn’t a minor anymore.

But not the rights of an 18 year old;)

See…This really is like the real world:eek[/quote]

Why don’t I got VIP status??? How is that going to ruin my ‘innocence’? That other person who turned 16 got it, I remember.

I don’t know who you’re talking about. No 16yr old that I know of has gotten VIP status. My suggestion, is go to admin.

BTW you’re not of legal drinking age or legal age to buy smokes and technically not old enough to contact your congressman/woman and bitch about it either:D

not to be ugly but i agree with evan and shey. there are things in vip that are not suited for someone your age, no matter how mature you come across on this board. i have a son very close to your age and by no means would i want him to see some of the things in UG.

from what i have read you seem very intellgient please dont make such a huge fuss about vip. unfortunalty there are rules in otz just like the real world, and we dont always agree with them.