RIPOFF lotto

Man this sucks, I finally win the lotto and it’s so measly compared to other ppls wins. I got ripped :tard

Oh well… *pats self on back

congrates!!!

I’ll take your tokens if you don;t want 'em :smiley:

yea ive heard of people winning like 50 bucks in the lotto. i dont play the lotto because 1) i am not 18, and 2) i am irish.

Re: RE: RIPOFF lotto…

Thanks mrs. richy rich-win-the-uber-huge-lotto-twice-and-get-tons-of-tokens</jealous voice>

Lol, j/k :banana

Well mikey, as tempting as your offer is, I wouldn’t want to insult you by ONLY giving you what few tokens I have. So I will go ahead and keep’m.

I’m gonna be playin the real lotto in a little less than a year when I’m 18. Then I will get pissed when the real lotto screws me over every time.

Holy shit! How any tokens do you want??

congrats

:booze congrats, don’t spend it all on booze

IRish? whats that got to do with anything
??

Dood I want one of those “big moneys” jackpots like v wins! How much was your win? Mine was like 3000 tokenz…

Why wouldn’t you play since your Irish??? Irish dudes are supposed to be lucky. C’mon…you know…the luck of the irish…

your a leoporchan!!!

Your GAY :gay

Hey, maybe he wants to bats eye lashes at Mr.A

:funnah
Booze… your quick wit never ceases to amaze me!

And your JEWISH

Whats being Irish got to do with it??? Arent you suppossed to be lucky??? Hey wait…I’m part Irish…and I dont have any luck at all!! :tard

Whats being Irish got to do with it??? Arent you suppossed to be lucky??? Hey wait…I’m part Irish…and I dont have any luck at all!! :tard[/quote]

do you call the potato famine good luck? the irish are unlucky IMO. but im only 1/2 irish though.

Whats being Irish got to do with it??? Arent you suppossed to be lucky??? Hey wait…I’m part Irish…and I dont have any luck at all!! :tard[/quote]

do you call the potato famine good luck? the irish are unlucky IMO. but im only 1/2 irish though.[/quote]

that had a lot to do with the english

I wanna know how you guys get so many points racked up without hitting the lottery???

Maybe I need to become the next post whore!! :dunno

when your a post whore as skilled as I you can do wild things

the king shall return…